“Yummy and afforadable! But really DISLIKE the peanuts everywhere!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 285 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I'm a big fan of good NYC food and different styles of food. However, this is one of those "affordable" places that I enjoy. I have ate at Road House dozen's of times and the food is always good. My only complaint is I HATE that they have peanuts everywhere. I personally think that they should consider removing the "peanuts." I have a 3 year old who will "die" if he consumes a peanut. Therefor, we cannot go to Texas Roadhouse with him. Since we have been aware of his allergy, we rarely go. Honestly, I can't see this "peanut" thing going on forever, someone at some point is going to have an allergic reaction.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food and service was great and reasonably priced. I like the decor and there's ample parking. The employees are very polite and quick to serve.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very good meal, but the customer service was the best!! They really understand how to treat their patrons. I had a misunderstanding over call ahead seating, but Josh could not have handled it any better. He seated us immediately which was greatly appreciated. The waitress we had was very pleasant, and also understanding of our need for speed as we had a show to attend. This chain has very good food, but the staff was what impressed me the most, and would encourage me to return. Kudos to Josh and our waitress. We made the show and enjoyed our meal. Thanks!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I usually get the house sirloin at Texas Roadhouse but tried the ribeye. Think I will go back to sirloin as the extra charge was not a better steak. Daughter got chicken tenders which looked like none we have ever seen. Flavor ok but seemed undercooked. The real problem was I specifically asked for well vodka (bar regular pour rather than brand call). When the bill came I had one Absolut and one Grey Goose. In my drink, vodka and cranberry juice, I rarely taste the difference. I surely do not want to pay the premium. The four dollar difference was deducted for the two drinks after I asked why the discrepancy. I expect the peanut shells on the floor but this place was a wreck, especially compared to our local TR.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Enjoyed the menu choices and the food was good. But the restaurant is just too noisy with the wait staff whopping it up and literally yelling out birthday wishes etc, making it impossible to hold a conversation until they're done.