“Girls Night Out a Big Success!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 278 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Girls Night Out a Big Success!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I met 5 other female friends here and we had a great time! We had a server who was attentive and prompt, and she was assisted by a server in-training. We received our huge margaritas quickly after being ordered, and a nice hot appetizer to share (which was free when my friend took advantage of an email offer sent to her). Most of us ordered steak, with one person ordering chicken and another seafood. We were all pleased with our meals. We were surprised and very happy when the server came with our checks and without our asking, she had separated each person's bill. I'm not sure why, but the music was not as loud that night (it was a week night) and we were able to enjoy a pleasant conversation.

• Visited July 2014

Bangor, Pennsylvania
“3 Strikes your out!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I don’t know where to start. I’ve been here 4 times; out of the four times I had one good experience. The last time I eat here on a Tuesday night it took 1 hour and 15 minutes to get our food. We watched the tables around us except for one come and go. We order the Prime Rib and catfish dinners. Prime rib was average but the catfish was cook well done (Hockey pucks!). The manager came over to the table and gave us a discount on the food. My saying 3 strikes and you are out Texas Roadhouse. Longhorn and Lone star is right up the road.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jocsak
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never eat here !”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Four Hours from entrance to asking for the check - cold food not cooked as requested and terrible service. The waitress had a major attitude. We had a reservation and still waited two hours to be seated.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mac8660
Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
“Nice Sat lunch. Great service ”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Smiles was a Great server and she was very attentive
. The meals were served hot, rolls were as well and sufficiently soft, and I thought the price was reasonable for a steak joint. I will go back.

Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Yummy and afforadable! But really DISLIKE the peanuts everywhere!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I'm a big fan of good NYC food and different styles of food. However, this is one of those "affordable" places that I enjoy. I have ate at Road House dozen's of times and the food is always good. My only complaint is I HATE that they have peanuts everywhere. I personally think that they should consider removing the "peanuts." I have a 3 year old who will "die" if he consumes a peanut. Therefor, we cannot go to Texas Roadhouse with him. Since we have been aware of his allergy, we rarely go. Honestly, I can't see this "peanut" thing going on forever, someone at some point is going to have an allergic reaction.

• Visited February 2014