“Below average”
Review of Jimmy's Hot Dogs

Jimmy's Hot Dogs
Ranked #45 of 296 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed 5 March 2013

After hearing all the hype about Jimmy's from my local friends in the Easton area i decided to check it out passing threw Easton one day, I was beyond disappointed, the atmosphere is dingy and unkempt, service was slow and bread was soggy.

6  Thank JenniferAnnGrifo

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I can remember going to Jimmy's across the river with my Grandparents when I was little and it's still a treat today. You simply must try their dogs. The flavor is unique in a way we can't match at home. We order extra on purpose to have another treat the following day. Oh, and you have to pay in cash, no credit cards accepted.

P.S. Don't forget to grab a chocolate milk. I know it sounds crazy but I've known many others who do the same. :)

1  Thank Adia2728
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Excellent choice for hot dogs. They are cooked just the way we like and the buns are fresh. Great toppings. This will be on our list for lunch.

1  Thank edster606
Reviewed 11 October 2012

It has been awhile since I've been at Jimmy's but who can forget a pickle right inside the bun next to your hot dog? Not me! Trust me, if you have an interest in a good dog, Jimmy's is the place to go. They stick a slice of dill pickle right inside your roll and the rest is up to you!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Back in the day, Jimmie's was located on the Delaware across the free bridge in NJ; so, many fond memories of all of kids in pj's, piled in the FORD station wagon, making a pit stop to Jimmies on the river and headn' over to see movies at the Starlite. They taste as good NOW as they did then and those two handsome gents who greet you at the front door are still assembling the DE-LISH dogs! I have tried others while travelin around these parts, but frying those dogs in oil makes me HAPPY! Thanks for continuing to do BIZ on the PA side and many more DOG years!!

Been to Jimmy's Hot Dogs? Share your experiences!