“Quick bite”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Elmhurst, Pennsylvania
“Quick bite”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

It's been a while since I ate at a Mediterranean restaurant. This reminded me how much I missed it, and I can't wait to visit one again.

Visited July 2012

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“I wish this place would move to Bethlehem so I could go every day”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I've been eating here for about 10 years. I love it.

In college, my roommate's family came to the US from Lebanon, so I was regularly spoiled with delicious homemade Lebanese meals. There's a lack of good Mediterranean options in the Lehigh Valley, but this deli makes up for it. It's well worth the drive (but i do wish it was in Bethlehem so I could visit more often).

They moved locations a few years ago, just up the road. They expanded their dining room area. It's nothing fancy...order at a counter, and they the bring the food out. But it's all delicious. And Edmund and his wife have always been so kind and accommodating.

The deli also has a full market, offering all sorts of Mediterranean fare and products. Likewise, they sell hookah pipes and products (we just bought our first a few months ago, and Edmund was so helpful in picking it out and assuring us of its quality).

My favorite is the falafel wrap with extra pickled turnips. For my wife, it's the schwarma. Always fresh, and always delicious. We need more restaurants like this one.

• Visited June 2012
pennslyviania
“good”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Very nice place for lunch. I love to get my spice from here. Also they have dried fruits and nuts. You have to try there homemade OLIVE oil............what a difference.

• Visited April 2012
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Local Mediterranean Food”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

**Please note - this establishment is now at 1530 Sullivan Trail (in between Dunkin Donuts & Richard's Drive-In), not in the strip mall where it had been for years** I have visited this place several times. THE best time to go is Thursday evenings for fresh lamb shawarma sandwiches. Absolutely out of this world! Lovely selection of Lebanese/Mediterranean groceries and spices. We love the baklava and birds nest pastries. Always a treat...I have never had a meal from this deli that was anything short of fantastic! Enjoy -

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“they even sell hookahs here!”
Reviewed 19 July 2008

they even sell hookahs here!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook