“Like my mom's kitchen”

Forks Mediterranean Deli
Ranked #17 of 285 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The minute I walked in to the deli it was like walking into my mom's kitchen. The aroma of roasted garlic and onions made my mouth water. I purchased a variety of items,like Feta cheese and flat bread. We also ordered sandwiches. All in all very good.

There are newer reviews for Forks Mediterranean Deli

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Love this place! They have great wraps (don't forget the garlic sauce!) and also sell many of their salads and breads and stuff to have at home. YUM!!!!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

I wish I could put this business up for an award. Everything about it is quality. This is a family run business and the owner is usually the one who will be making your food. He cares about his business and customers to an extent not usually seen. My brother is a vegetarian and got me hooked on a wrap called meatless kibbie. Try it. Other favorites are the roasted red pepper wrap, the real leg of lamb (Thursday only) and chicken. One of these days I an going to try the regular kibbie made with meat.

Also pick up some hummas or baba ganoush and pita bread for the next time you have people over the house. Fresh and authentic. There are other unique products that are fun to check out in the store section.

Lastly everything is a big portion and under priced. It is a value not available many places. I always tell the owner he could expand but he does not want to because he said he never wants to lose control of the quality.

Order ahead if short on time because the place is usually busy and also because everything is made with love it takes slightly longer than average to make.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

It's been a while since I ate at a Mediterranean restaurant. This reminded me how much I missed it, and I can't wait to visit one again.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I've been eating here for about 10 years. I love it.

In college, my roommate's family came to the US from Lebanon, so I was regularly spoiled with delicious homemade Lebanese meals. There's a lack of good Mediterranean options in the Lehigh Valley, but this deli makes up for it. It's well worth the drive (but i do wish it was in Bethlehem so I could visit more often).

They moved locations a few years ago, just up the road. They expanded their dining room area. It's nothing fancy...order at a counter, and they the bring the food out. But it's all delicious. And Edmund and his wife have always been so kind and accommodating.

The deli also has a full market, offering all sorts of Mediterranean fare and products. Likewise, they sell hookah pipes and products (we just bought our first a few months ago, and Edmund was so helpful in picking it out and assuring us of its quality).

My favorite is the falafel wrap with extra pickled turnips. For my wife, it's the schwarma. Always fresh, and always delicious. We need more restaurants like this one.