“Not worth it.”

Bank Street Creamery
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Easton
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Originally known as the Purple Cow Creamery, the newly renamed Bank Street Creamery has been serving loyal customers delicious homemade ice cream since 1998. Family owned and operated, we feature 48 flavors of icecream and sorbet, all made inhouse. Along with our icecream, we feature fresh made waffle cones & bowls, belgian waffles, warm brownie sundaes, and more!If you’re in Easton and are looking for the best ice cream in town, come on to the Bank Street Creamery today. Please check facebook or our website for up to date hours and specials.
“Not worth it.”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Ice cream just ok. Service was terrible. Rude when asked about the different types of ice cream. Breyer's way cheaper, and taste much better

• Visited July 2013
Melissa T, Manager at Bank Street Creamery, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
We're very sad to hear you didn't have a fun, positive experience. Although we did attempt to contact you privately for additional information, unfortunately we didn't hear back. We strive to provide an upbeat, fun atmosphere, and to give great customer service to every visitor. We give samples of our ice cream, and provide explanations of flavors as requested, since many flavors are unique.

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Love the Bank Street Creamery!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I love stopping in at the Bank Street Creamery for one of their huge shakes (I can't finish them, but my son with a bottomless leg can). Last summer, they made some fantastic frozen yoghurt that I hope they will do again. It had the perfect amount of tang. Very friendly. So many flavors (all good). What more could you want?

• Visited June 2013
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Hands down the best!!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We just love this place! Can't believe anyone would ever bad mouth this place, some people are just crazy I guess. The staff is beyond helpful as they even go into explaining each flavor if you ask. The ice cream is in a class of its own! Trust me, do not pass this up!

• Visited June 2013
Michigan
“Worst Customer Service EVER!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I can not express how TERRIBLE the customer service is!!!! I called to ask a simple question, was HUNG UP ON!!!! I called back to ask for the manager and was told, the person who answered the phone was the manager/owner named "Lynn", and she was the one who hung up the first time!! She said, "well....I didn't "really" hang up on you, we're just busy..." AS IF THAT'S AN EXCUSE FOR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! She said, "so, what do you want?" I said," I really just wanted to know who the owner is because I can not BELIEVE you can operate with such TERRIBLE customer service???" I would NEVER, EVER, EVER visit this place with such rude and selfish people!

Visited June 2013
purplecowpa, Manager at Bank Street Creamery, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
This dear lady called on the phone from another state looking for a specific ice cream from an unrelated store in another state and did not seem to understand that i could not help her. I did not just hang up i her, i merely tried to explain that i could not help her thanked her for calling and hung up. We were VERY busy at the time and i did try to convey that to her. Perhaps this would be the same person standing in line at our store wonder why we are on the phone and not waiting on customers,
This kind of review is very destructive for a very small business. We work very long and hard hours and can not always please every one all the time....sorry.
Easton, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cool, real cool”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This place used to be the Purple Cow. It has the best "Diablo" cinnamon ice cream that's hot but cool at the same time. Hard to describe. I recommend trying it out on a hot summer day.

Visited July 2012