“Ocean in Easton a Great Choice”
Review of Ocean

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Easton, PA has a lot of really good restaurants and Ocean is certainly one of them. My wife and I went here for a date night and we were really pleased with everything. The food was excellent, the presentation was attractive and the portions were just the right size. Our waitress was most helpful. We were able to save room for dessert which was a culinary treat all by itself. The crowd was dressed up for the evening so I would not recommend going here dressed in cut-off shorts, a beer logo t-shirt and old sneakers. The prices were not inexpensive but you certainly get what you pay for. We will definitely go back again.

1  Thank GuitarPlayer2006

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Ocean is one of my favorite restaurants, serving some of the finest seafood Ive ever had. But make no mistake, you get what you pay for and boy do you pay. Its very expensive, but worth it for a special night out.

1  Thank Sue F
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Normally I give reviews after going to a place more than once.. But ocean was way more expensive than I antisipated. The food was presented nicely, but a bit uncooked n I don't advice eating anything undercooked.. The portion is very small as well and pricy. On top of it I got a ticket from the city of Easton as I spent longer in the restaurant than planned.. The atmosphere was above average, it was great.. But the drinks and food price didn't make any sense.. So I will not be going there again

1  Thank DJBlazeone
Reviewed 13 July 2014

First of all we confused the time of our reservation 7/12, thinking it was 7:30 not 7. We called to let them know we would be 20 minutes late. When we arrived we were of course apologetic, but one of the owners who greeted us told us apologies not warranted. A good start to a GREAT evening. We split the dijon shrimp appetizer, we both had the Ocean salad(I will get this every time!), I had the crispy salmon and my husband the diver scallops. The risotto with the scallops, simply delish! Portion sizes quite adequate. My husband has a hearty appetite and he was satisfied. Sometimes more upscale dining establishments are skimpy with their portions and he leaves on the hungry side. All desserts sounded decadent. We went with the brownie sundae with coconut ice cream and macadamia nuts. Need I say more? We will be back.

1  Thank mw1212
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Food, service and atmosphere was good, although a bit pricy for what you get. I won't go back becasue the drink prices aren't on the menu and $10 for a bottled beer is simply highway robbery in my opinion. Shame on you Ocean. Also disappointing to have to pay for parking on top of the $100 bill for two.

Been to Ocean? Share your experiences!