We live close and like Chinese food but that is where the happiness ends.. Food tastes like any other typical cookie cutter takeout joint. Even the menu is generic along with the food. I have personally gotten sick twice from the food and my son had an allergic reaction to the food ( beware if you have nut allergies). So eating there is hit or miss. The place does great business due to its location to small housing communities. Take a chance..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.