“One of the best in the LHV”
Review of Terry's Restaurant

Terry's Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 296 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Simply stated, this place has some of the best food in the Lehigh Valley. Every time we go we have the waitress pick our meals and she has never disappointed us. Last night I had the bacon wrapped filet with asparagus and potato croquet. Holy Wow, was this the best meal I've had in a long time. The meat was tender and cooked to perfection. The asparagus was a great compliment and the potato was so good I had to fight my wife for the last morsel.
I always feel comfortable and welcomed as soon as I walk though the door. I often bring clients there to impress them with this amazing cuisine and atmosphere. This place is a nice, out of the way gem and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

I have been a REGULAR customer at Terrys for 30 some years... My wife and I dine there at least twice a week and I always eat the lasagna at least once a week... Which has been made the same way since Theresa Mugione made it ( i can attest to that since she was my aunt). The new owners are the best thing to happen at Terry's. They make everyone feel like family and ALL the food is made fresh to order, along with the bread which is baked daily. as far as the atmosphere if it isn't broke don't fix it.... its comfortable and homey... This resturant has far more charm then the Colonial pizza house in easton and the pizza here at Terry's is far much better. if you want the cheese on top go to a pizzeria and buy a cheap grease cover pizza. Non italian people running an itialian resturant HARDLY..

1  Thank WallyworldFD
Reviewed 10 February 2013

My first visit in over 5 years. Now under new ownership. Still has a full service bar. House wines are 6.50 for a full size glass. Nice comfortable atmosphere. Friendly wait staff. The interior hasn't changed with its funky orange-red colored lenses over the fluorescent lights. This place reminds me a lot of the Colonial Pizza in downtown Easton. And the pizza is the same with the cheese under the tomato sauce which appeals to some patrons but not the majority of pizza lovers.
The bread was bought in a basket. It was more a French baguette than Italian, but it was fresh.
The salads were your typical fare. I originally ordered the homemade manicotti, but I was informed that they ran out. The waitress suggested the lasagna instead, so I ordered it with meat sauce. I was extremely disappointed. I was served in one of those oven crock dishes which has no culinary appeal. It consisted of a mound of ricotta over meat sauce with no lasagna noodles at all. I brought this to the attention of the waitress who after consulting with the chef, pulled out one or two homemade noodles the size of a shoestring and said that this was the way they make it. Well, I'm sorry but Lasagna should be made with "lasagna noodles" and probably 80 percent of the population has made lasagna once in their life and would agree. I hate having to explain how to make Italian food to people who are "non-italian" trying to run an italian restaurant.

1  Thank vinceplano
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Have been to Terry's twice in the last two months visiting our son at Lafayette College in Easton. Both meals were very enjoyable. We've had the lasagna, manicotti (manacotti), Alfredo fettuccine, etc, all freshly prepared. Service with a smile, at a reasonable price, make this place worth many stops.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Portions large. Some dishes were good. Nice salads, Pizza nothing special. Chicken Parmesan and sauce average. Chicken fettuccine was good. Overall, just okay. Not sure if we will go back. Sorry, really wanted to like it.