“Home made Italian comfort food!”
Review of Terry's Restaurant

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home made Italian comfort food!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Old school Italian cuisine. Laid back atmosphere. It's date night again with my wife and I. She wants Italian... Terry's is the choice! We start at the bar and then get a table. Drinks are smallish but cheap. Huge bar :) Her Chicken Piccata is to die for, my Ziti with Italian sausage was delicious. Didn't get dessert this time. Large serving sizes so you wouldn't be leaving hungry.Additively good Italian food!

pa
“So glad I decided to go to Terry's!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We forgot all about Terry's. We went there years ago and always liked it. I remembered how nice the dining area was and I was happy they didn't change a thing. The food was great we had appetizer to dessert and a perfect mixed martini. We ordered chicken Frecese and the crab cakes both excellent. The bisque ice cream ended the meal perfect. I have to say it left me looking forward to try other items on the menu. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Give this place a visit!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Lived in Easton all my 49 years. Many of the new reastaurants in downtown are nice but over rated by out of towners who know no better. But Terry's new owners are awesome. The food was delectable. The professional but personable family run business was great. I liked the down to earth and relaxed atmosphere. It was one of the best meals I've had in awhile at any price. Do not listen to any city snob types who did not like Terry's because of the serving plate or wine price. It was excellent and you will enjoy it.

• Visited February 2013
“One of the best in the LHV”
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Simply stated, this place has some of the best food in the Lehigh Valley. Every time we go we have the waitress pick our meals and she has never disappointed us. Last night I had the bacon wrapped filet with asparagus and potato croquet. Holy Wow, was this the best meal I've had in a long time. The meat was tender and cooked to perfection. The asparagus was a great compliment and the potato was so good I had to fight my wife for the last morsel.
I always feel comfortable and welcomed as soon as I walk though the door. I often bring clients there to impress them with this amazing cuisine and atmosphere. This place is a nice, out of the way gem and I highly recommend it.

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Best lasagna in Easton”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I have been a REGULAR customer at Terrys for 30 some years... My wife and I dine there at least twice a week and I always eat the lasagna at least once a week... Which has been made the same way since Theresa Mugione made it ( i can attest to that since she was my aunt). The new owners are the best thing to happen at Terry's. They make everyone feel like family and ALL the food is made fresh to order, along with the bread which is baked daily. as far as the atmosphere if it isn't broke don't fix it.... its comfortable and homey... This resturant has far more charm then the Colonial pizza house in easton and the pizza here at Terry's is far much better. if you want the cheese on top go to a pizzeria and buy a cheap grease cover pizza. Non italian people running an itialian resturant HARDLY..

1 Thank WallyworldFD

Been to Terry's Restaurant? Share your experiences!