“Great, family owned restaurant ”
Review of Terry's Restaurant

Terry's Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 282 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Great, family owned restaurant ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Nancy and staff make everyone feel at home. Very good food, great company at the bar, comfortable setting, reasonable price. One of our favorites.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Family Pride shows thru on this wonderful eatery”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Visited Sun July 7 as the last guests in that evening. I had the pizza. It's an11" pie, thin crust for $9. Add your extras for 1.25. Nice thin crust. A great choice for a meal, for the kids or as an appetizer. The Mrs. had the panzarotti. Not what you think. It was actually a variety of ravioli served with a red sauce. She thoroughly enjoyed it. Had one of the Italian sodas. It's an old fashioned seltzer mixed with the flavor of your choice, and there are many choices. Very Italian. A nice diversion from the usual Coke. The room is intimate, has a fire place, and seemed unchanged since my last visit about 35 years ago. Our server, Nicholas, was polite and knew the menu nicely. An enthusiastic addition to this family owned and run business. Had a chance to chat with the owner. She reminded us the food is prepared to order. If you need to eat and run, you need to be patient. The family has kept the restaurant small in order to preserve the food quality and it does show. Terry's has been a stable in the Easton, Pa area for 60+ years. The current owners are the third owners and have kept Terrys quaint, original and quite tasty. It is nice to see a Mom & Pop business not only continue but thrive. A wonderful place to take the family and if you're a local I imagine you could quite easily run into family or friends at the next table. If you're passing thru Easton, although there are a number of nice eateries in this small town, Terry's is worth the visit, just south of town on Route 611.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Conrad D
Easton, PA
“The Hidden Gem of the Lehigh Valley”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Terry's is much more than an "Italian Restaurant". Although its base is Italian specialities it has many entrees that could be considered "Continental America". Just one example is the Stuffed Flounder which is among the best I have ever had. The Weekly Specials are varied and truly innovative and are reasonably priced for such fine quality. Do not miss the homemade salad dressings which are exceptional. Nancy is a gracious hostess and that coupled with TC's culinary skills make this one of the best restaurants in the Lehigh Valley-without a doubt.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank paul16
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home made Italian comfort food!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Old school Italian cuisine. Laid back atmosphere. It's date night again with my wife and I. She wants Italian... Terry's is the choice! We start at the bar and then get a table. Drinks are smallish but cheap. Huge bar :) Her Chicken Piccata is to die for, my Ziti with Italian sausage was delicious. Didn't get dessert this time. Large serving sizes so you wouldn't be leaving hungry.Additively good Italian food!

• Visited February 2013
pa
“So glad I decided to go to Terry's!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We forgot all about Terry's. We went there years ago and always liked it. I remembered how nice the dining area was and I was happy they didn't change a thing. The food was great we had appetizer to dessert and a perfect mixed martini. We ordered chicken Frecese and the crab cakes both excellent. The bisque ice cream ended the meal perfect. I have to say it left me looking forward to try other items on the menu. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013

Been to Terry's Restaurant? Share your experiences!