“Hidden Italian Gem by Lafayette College area”

Giacomo Italian Specialty
Ranked #27 of 291 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Reviewed 18 July 2014

As a former Brooklynite, who is use to great Italian deli's, this place has excellent food and eat-in lunch specials. The two brothers who run this place, are friendly and they make sure your needs are taken care of. The best items are the home made sausage...excellent, especially the sausage w/ the broccoli rabe. I usually buy several lbs of the sausage for my Jet tailgate parties and it's huge hit w/ my friends (no leftover). If you are in the Easton/Pburg/Lehigh Valley area go there, what are you waiting for, go now!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was only at Giacomo's once- BUT I'LL BE BACK! I work in Easton from time to time. Today, a local guy I know took me up on "the hill" to have a sandwich here. I had a cheese steak- a menu item I rarely order outside of Philly. It was not only good, and not only really good, - Giacomo's cheese steak was GREAT! They also sell, in addition to sandwiches and lunch/prepared foods, meats such as their own home made sausages, home made fresh and frozen pasta, and their own home made sauces. OMG- this is a place sent straight from Heaven- to Easton, PA, of all places. IF you find yourself in Easton for whatever reason DO NOT MISS IT!

1  Thank TomBanksJr
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I've only been here once and I'd definitely go back very soon. The employees are very friendly and helpful. Seating is a bit tight, but there's a lot of tables and a few high tables seating too. They sell a lot of homemade goods and imported Italian food as well. The hoagies are 10 inches and plenty to fill a hungry tummy for lunch!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

It really doesn't get any better than this... Generous portions, quality ingredients and lots of charm... I can't say enough about this place. It's great!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Being from the south we aren't use to the deli speciality type places, however I've been lucky to eat at many with our travel and Giacomo's is a favorite. Huge sandwiches, fresh product, friendly service. No wonder it's a favorite with the college kids. Can't wait to get back next month and eat there again.

Been to Giacomo Italian Specialty? Share your experiences!