“great food an service”

Mueller's Too
Ranked #51 of 277 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Bloomsbury, New Jersey
“great food an service”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We go out of our way every Sunday to have breakfast/ lunch here for the last few years. Everything is great including the wait staff especially Amy. The place is not real big and has a wide assortment of people eating there. A lot of the same people are there every Sunday. Pricing is very fair especially with the amount of food you get. It gets crowded so on occasion you may have to wait for a few minutes.for a table. We usually sit at the counter . Its a fun place to eat . It reminds me of the old TV show Cheers with all the regulars.

• Visited December 2012

Slatington, Pennsylvania
“I WANNA GO BACK AGAIN!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Great food, with a sensible price! If you like homemade food, this is the place to go. I've heard that the breakfast's are the best. Sorry I missed that, but the Chicken Black Bean Quesidia I had was awesome. The big guys had Stuffed Peppers and corsely mashed red skin potatoes. I had to steal some and when I did I wanted more, it was that wonderful. The little guy had a California Cheese burger, that looked too big for even me. All of our plates were empty, we ate every bit.
The only problem we encountered was some flies around. I know that cannot be helped.
The service was wonderful and the people were very friendly! Wanna go back soon!!

• Visited August 2012
Bucks County Pa
“small town big hearts.”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was just there. The owners and staff are hard working and honest. Check out the deli there prepared food is very good. they are working hard to keep going help them out.

• Visited July 2012
Millsboro, Delaware
“Mueller's is a fun experience!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We usually eat at Mueller's once a week. The restaurant is part of the complex including a deli, grocery store and bait and tackle shop. The outside is unassuming and does not prepare you for the epicurean treats inside! Who'd think I'd ever find a place for a great meal, lottery tickets, hunting license purchase... even seasonal live eels for striper fishing in the Delaware which is right behind Muellers.

They have a wonderfully varied menu, reasonable prices, creative specials. The staff is pleasant. Tables are limited and there are no reservations. Beat the crowd and find a seat!

We refer friends there and they all rave about the food.

• Visited August 2011