“Excellent location, close to Poconos, Philly and NJ”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Excellent location, close to Poconos, Philly and NJ”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Nice Quiet and clean hotel. Great Breakfast. Very Close to Route 22.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We were in the area visiting with thomas the train nearby. I went online and found this place we over looked the bad out dated reviews and thought maybe this was corrected by corporate by now (7-14-12). The person at the front desk was helpful with all my questions and finding my information for my room. This was were it went down hill, when we got in the non smoking room it smelled of smoke and there was cigarette burns on the comforters on both beds in muliple locations. I had said something to the person at the front desk her response was I'll note your account so you don't get charged. She didn't offer another room or compensation for the inconvenience for the smoking room. The AC was noisy which made it hard to sleep and I have not had any problems before at any other places. The breakfast was nice except for the tables an counters were dirty and garbage cans were overflowing. We checked out and I didn't complain because it would have fallen on the same deaf ears as the night before.

Room Tip: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, or sleep in your vehicle.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank deckerfitter

Travellers are raving about these Easton hotels

Mashpee, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Our second time at this location. Unfortunatly I dont think it has changed much.

Nice staff

I get the impression it is a M-Th out of town workers hotel. I've done a lot of away work myself. Workers on the road just want a decent bed, shower and morning food.

This is about the extent of what to expect from this property.

The property is in the back coener of a shopping plaza. No real good signage

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My family and I stayed at this property on 05/18/2012 and 05/19/2012. We traveled to Easton for our son’s college graduation. The hotel staff was wonderful. They had directions to the college ready for us. They also had a reception for all the family members of the graduates. This was a very nice touch. Our room was excellent clean and quiet. We chose this hotel because of it great location. It is not in the middle of the city full of noise and questionable clientele, yet it is still close to the college. The year before we stayed at a hotel in in the downtown section of Easton and it was a poor choice and awful experience.

I usually do not take the time to review hotels or establishment we visit, but this stay was just so pleasant.

Room Tip: Good location, In a shopping center. Quiet location. Rooms on the back are quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Melissa T
Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I'm a diamond member with Choice Hotel and I visit a lot of hotel for my job as a sales representative on the road 75% of the year ;-) I visit hundreds of hotels year long...

This hotel costs way too much for the price we pay! Over $80 a night is a lot for an old hotel in need of repair and renovations...

They have spacious rooms with flat screen tv, fridge and microwave but the room smell bad, the ac unit and fan are very noisy (weird Strange noise while working) and it seems we have no air even with the fan at high; very weird...

The breakfast is generous in selection which is good and they have a very small but convenient fitness center with 3 machines (treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike with spring water machine; a nice touch)

Service at front desk is ok, not the most friendly but ok... Both manager on duty seems either kind of bored or not interested by their guest; could be improve I think...

The worst part is the bad smell in the hotel, the very slow elevator (you should use the stairs if you can) and the area which is dirty and unsafe!!! Wide selection of fast food place around but not really inviting...

I was please to talk with the room service ladies they were really nice and seems to like their job which is good; they should hire them to work at the front desk :-)

• Stayed April 2012
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is a hotel in need of refurbishing and a major cleaning. The first room we checked into had a dirty bar of soap left in the shower. Second room had stained sheets. Original tub drain missing so a yucky rubber stopper was tucked between the grab bar and shower stall. Tub is stained. Toilet has a dirt ring.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Stay was great very clean great breakfast everything no bad anything

• Stayed February 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Days Inn Easton
The View Inn & Suites
The View Inn & Suites
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem
Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!