“A pleasant stay.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I come up this way every week for work. I enjoy staying here. There very hospitable. They always help me out when I need it. The rooms are always clean. The a/c works great. Beds are very comfortable. TV is good and clear.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank michaelcooks225
EastonComfort, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for the feedback K J. We know taking time from a busy work schedule can be hard to do, so the time you took to do this means that much more to us. We work hard as a team to make our hotel a home away from home for our business guests.

We hope to see you soon K J

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I spent two nights in the Comfort Inn in Easton recently. We were in Easton for my daughter's graduation from Lafayette College. The hotel was adequate, but nothing more. The staff was very nice and helpful but the whole place is run down and dingy. The room was stuffy and hot and you could not open the window. The air conditioner did not work well and was really loud. The bathroom was tiny and had a sour smell. If you need to be in Easton, PA for some reason and you don't want to spend a lot of money this may work for you. If you want a nice hotel, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you pitchhazel for taking the time to write your review. I am truly sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations and welcome all feedback from our guests. We hope that our friendly staff will bring you back to our hotel and we will work very hard to make your next visit a better one.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We brought a large group a few weeks ago. The staff was more than accommodating and easy to work with. Throughout our visit the staff was professional and and extremely helpful with with our needs. We will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Tony362
EastonComfort, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to let us know how we did.
We know that traveling with a group is always a lot of work. Our goal is always to try and make it a little bit easier on you. We try to be prepared well in advance of your arrivals to assure individual attention and quality is provided to each member of your group.
Keep us in mind on your next travel and we promise to make it another great stay.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I was traveling from NY on a business trip and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my room. It was very clean and neat. Check in was quick and simple. The young lady that checked me in was friendly and professional. Very helpful. Helped me get directions to get around town. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank A R

Hearing the fabulous job our staff is doing is always a great way to start our day. I will make sure each staff member that made your stay better know you kept them in mind. The front desk staff is very knowledgeable of what our city has to offer our guests and our housekeepers work very hard to maintain your room clean and fresh. We will make sure it’s this way the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I stay @ this hotel often for both business and pleasure and I am tremendously satisfied with the customer service. I love the fact that the staff go above and beyond to make sure your stay is a good one. The rooms are really clean, the staff is friendly, and the atmosphere is professional and I appreciate that. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Lehigh Valley area on any occasion. The breakfast bar is tasty and the location is great. These people hit the nail on the head EVERYTIME.

Room Tip: Anywhere in the facility is great! Check out the first floor Jacuzzi rooms they are sweet. Perfect f...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank catrina m

We are absolutely humbled by your words! Thank you so much. We work very hard from housekeeping to management to provide the highest quality of service possible. Our loyal guests are what make us work harder. I’m glad you enjoyed our hot and hardy breakfast. Next time you’re with us I would love to sit down and have breakfast with you and hear personally how we can serve you better.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

My husband and I spent a romantic weekend there and it was very clean, quite, and simply a very nice getaway from our daily lives.The jaccuzzi room was awesome, I can't wait to get back in there! Also its pretty good location wise because its near so many great restaurants. You MUST try Carrabbas.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aliah M

We are very thankful for the wonderful review. I am glad that we were able to meet all your expectations and help you relax. Our hot tub rooms are designed with just that in mind….relaxation. We hope to have you back very soon

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Loved staying here, the staff is great and so helpful! The cleaning staff is great... The hotel was clean and I had plenty for towels, toilet paper, etc! Checking in and out was a breeze! They have a nice little breakfast and a beautiful for breakfast in the morning. They also have a fitness room which was handy! I stayed in a hot tub room and a regular king size room and both were just fabulous! The manager was so friendly and the girl on the evening shift was helpful! Overall great experience!

Room Tip: The hot tub rooms are so amazing and relaxing! The suits are huge and very clean!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Days Inn Easton
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem
The Lafayette Inn
The Lafayette Inn
#2 of 7 in Easton

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!