“Not comfortable here”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here one night on business and we were extremely disappointed especially since we had just stayed on the Danvers, MA Comfort Inn 2 nights previous and gave them a high score. The hotel is non-descript and somewhat dirty looking on the outside. The inside is just basic. Check in was easy and the front desk staff was pleasant. We had requested a room with a microwave and fridge. The room itself was a basic room and was adequate....nothing special and cleaning was just basic. We were gone by 6:30 a.m. so I can not comment on the breakfast. I won't be coming back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
EastonComfort, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We try to do our best to make sure that our guest feel comfortable during their stay with us so we appreciate the constructive criticism. We will also let the front desk know that you were satisfied with their service. I hope that you are willing to give us a second chance to change your mind about us.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I booked this hotel because of pictures on line, but when we got there it was complete opposite. This particular hotel is giving bad name to Comfort Inn brand. The new bedding was not in the room, pillows was not up to date.
AC unit made such a big noise, it sounded like someone is driving a tractor in your room. Found dirty wash cloth on shower curtain, it had poop on it. I have a picture to prove it. Found dirty tissue in my bedding. And top of that there was a gang bang was going on top of my room so it was impossible to sleep.
This hotel is equal to Econo Lodge.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank awanahotels
EastonComfort, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay with us. We wish you had addressed these issues with us while you were staying with us so that we could have fixed them right away. If you would like to call us so that we can apologize in person. I hope that you can give us a second chance to change your opinion on us. Thank you and have a good day.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel is very hard to find, thankfully Paola at the front desk was very helpful giving us directions over the phone. The room was cleaner than I expected and it was a pleasant surprise to find a bag of treats waiting for me in the room, kudos for that! I would have liked to have a greater TV channel selection, but it wasn't such a big deal since we spent most of the day out. We were told breakfast started at 6AM, however it was 6:30AM and no hot food was out and the person in charge of breakfast was nowhere to be found. We waited until 7AM hoping to take our breakfast on the go for the drive, but had no luck. My husband and I ended up buying breakfast from bagel place in the shopping center. Overall we had a pleasant stay, with the exception of breakfast. For those who have to leave early, do not expect an early breakfast.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
EastonComfort, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

I’m very sorry to hear to hear you had a hard time finding us Sofia. We try our best give our guest good and easy directions to our hotel when calling us directly. If booking online or thru a 3rd party we strongly suggest using Google maps. I have looked into the issue of the breakfast and continue to monitor to insure it is always fresh, fully stock, and on time so that you as well as all of our other guests get to enjoy our breakfast.

Please accept my apologies and give us one more time to give a fabulous stay not just pleasant, because you deserve that from us.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

this hotel was very easy to find, and checking in was very fast and simple the staff was very friendly. one of the staff girls Lillian was very delightful and helpful with directions and giving me ideas where to go shopping and finding a nice place to go eat. I

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Jcrispin708 I am so happy to know you loved your stay with us. It means very much to us know we can make our guests feel at home. Lillian as well as the rest of our staff will be very happy to see you again.

Thank you so much for you amazing review.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Jessie your breakfast attendant was very nice and runs an excellent morning breakfast bar.
I come in and out during the day so I can use my laptop computer and she always doing something. At 6:30 AM when I am there the bar is up and running with hot food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you Catv101 for you review. I love to hear great stories from our guests about our staff. Jessie was very thankful and humbled to know you took the time to let others know about her. Your review lets us know that we are doing a good job and encourage us to continue proving you with our best.

Thank you ones more and hope to see you here soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

A tough location to find. This is a working location next to a truck driving school. The staff was kind and helpful. The rooms were clean.
Breakfast was stated as starting at 6, but that juice and coffee. The food with protein I. It was never out out before 6:45 and most of the folks had to leave before then to get to work. The people serving the breakfast were not morning people and no bother talking to them about the time. So breakfast included depended on what time you had to leave. In the evening it was a interesting crowd I the lobby, so if people watching is the goal, it rings the bell.

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless location is very important
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback it helps the staff and me where we need to improve. After reading your review we made changes to make sure our breakfast is completely ready by 6am. We have also found it very helpful to suggest to all our guests to use google maps for the most accurate directions. Our property is located inside the 25th Street Shopping Center and GPS will say you have arrived ones it reaches the shopping center, not bringing you all the way in to our hotel. Having a helpful, friendly, and smiling staff is absolutely important to us. We have made it a priority to improve.

I hope you will visit us ones more and see for yourself how committed we are to you and all our guests.

Araceli McIntosh

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I wasn't having a very delightful day at my stay at the hotel due to a family death, I couldn't sleep at night, just didn't feel very comfortable. Well as I go downstairs to get some breakfast thinking like every typical hotel usually breakfast isn't there. It was and this very nice young lady named Jessy greeted me with such a nice and pleasant good morning, smiled and said to enjoy the rest of my day. Even that simple good morning made me think this is a good morning. we spoke for a little longer and did I have a change of heart that day. Ever since I keep her words of wisdom in my head.

Room Tip: Avoid first, third and fourth floor. Smokers on fourth floor and first floor you hear everything tha...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear James Y,

Araceli Mcintosh

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Days Inn Easton
The View Inn & Suites
The View Inn & Suites
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!