Quality Inn
Courtyard
US$98
TripAdvisor
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewshot and cold foodlong john silversrecommend this hotelstaff was friendlyone night staycontinental breakfastsignagehighwaycarpetingtruckchannels
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The room was fine and seemed clean and so was the bathroom. The breakfast was horrible. The scrambled eggs were cold and tasted funky, the apple juice was so watered down it was basically pale yellow water and the sausage was overcooked. I stuck to the few things that were not prepared there - yogurt, cereal, etc. The location is tough to find - it's in the back of a shopping center parking lot. There aren't really any visible signs from the road. In fact, my GPS sent me to the AutoZone parking lot! The staff was friendly and the price was right for one night. I wouldn't consider staying here for more than a night and I would definitely allow extra time to venture out for breakfast elsewhere. It's nice that they provide it for free but it was so terrible I feel it's not really worth the effort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MAGreenandgang
EastonComfort, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

MAGreenandgang,
On behalf of the Comfort Inn of Easton, we would like to thank you for staying with us. We apologize for the quality of the breakfast and the difficulty finding us. We try our best to give guest the best directions that we can. We will definitely make sure to make improvements on the quality of the food we serve as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This motel is difficult to find; it is located off the main road and behind a mini mall. The address indicates it is on the main highway and GPS said "you've arrived" but we were unable to locate without calling the motel for detailed directions. Lobby area is painfully small and dark. Motel is old, outdated and just downright scary in it's location. We were given a room on the second floor; elevator (once we found it) barely held 2 adults and one child without any luggage. When we opened the door to our room, there were used towels all over the bathroom floor and unmade beds. It appeared that the room was either still in use or missed by housekeeping. Returning to front desk, the clerk appeared befuddled, but did assign us another room on the first floor. Rooms are small; bathrooms are extremely small. Lighting is limited to two lamps in the main room area and an overhead light at the entry. We asked for additional towels from the front desk; clerk questioned why we needed them?? The room itself was "okay"; not overly clean. Wifi would not connect despite advertising it was free. A/C worked well and beds/pillows were mostly comfortable. We did not partake of the free breakfast option but it seemed decent although limited. Parking lot was not well lit and with a full motel due to multiple sport tournaments, spaces were at a premium. Overall the motel just gave a feeling of unsafe, unsanitary and unwelcoming.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank MarieSoftballMom

MarieSoftballMom,
On behalf of the Comfort Inn, we would like to apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your stay with us. We take all of our guests feedback seriously and will make sure to make the changes necessary so this doesn't occur in the future again. We hope that you can give us a second chance to change your mind about us.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I checked on reviews for this property and they went both ways, when I arrived the hotel was a little hard to find and my first impression was what did I get myself into. But even though the hotel is a little dated and not too impressive looking, my room was clean and the AC worked and I had no complaints during my stay and the price was excellent. So my advise is if your looking for a swanky hotel this is not it and if your traveling with a family this might not be it but if your looking for a great rate and a good room this is a good hotel !

Room Tip: First floor was good except for maids in early AM, make sure your AC works as you arrive !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cgarlvr09

Cgarlvr09,
On behalf of the Comfort Inn, we would like to thank you for staying with us. We appreciate all of our guests feedback and will continue to strive to make improvements. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I travel alot for work and leisure travel and this was a HUGE disappointment. The pictures are very deceiving! First, the hotel is hard to find and s basically behind a shopping center. My room door was dirty so that should have been my first clue. The room was small and stuffy and the air conditioner didnt work right. The bedspread and sheets had stains on them. When I called downstairs and asked for another room they said that wasnt possible and made no other effort to improve my stay in any way. This hotel is a bad representation of Choice Hotels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank pookiegf
EastonComfort, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Pookiegf, I apologize for your any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. I hope that you give us a second chance to change your mind about us. If you could call us and speak with a manager directly so that we can address the problems that you had personally.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed during recent graduation. The check in was quick and friendly. Room ( non smoking) was clean and tidy. Bedding etc was clean , in good shape and bed was comfy. The air conditioning worked just fine. One does need to make sure that you push the cool bottom and adjust the temp to desired level. We would most certainly stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: May 2014

Vermontresidents, on behalf of the Comfort Inn of Easton we would like to thank you for staying with us. Congratulations on this exciting moment in your family's life. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future!