“The worst stay ever, anywhere !”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 4 March 2009

The lobby and rooms had a horrible odor. The lights didn't work and getting new bulbs was almost impossible. The rooms were not clean, there was a total of four towels for two adults. While the front desk staff was most pleasant, the stay there was most unpleasant.
It is thr dirtiest hotel/motel I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank travelerman123

Reviewed 17 October 2008

Using my GPS navigation system I entered the hotel address. When we got into the area it told me my destination was on the right. I could see the shopping mall but no hotel. It was dark but finally we did see the hotel at the far end of the mall. The hotel has a sign which shows towards the highway and not the street or mall.

We had an handicapped room. The only thing handicapped about it was the telephone. Two towel rails mounted vertically do not consitute handicapped equipment. Try Home Depot for the correct rails.

Other than these two points the hotel was ok.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2008

I had a wonderful stay at the comfort inn in easton, pa . The beds were extra comfortable , the breakfast was good and well setup, the shopping mall it was in was very convenient for my stay and the staff were extra friendly. If I'm ever in Easton again I will def

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 24 August 2008

This was a terrible lesson learned. We stayed at the hotel because our child was moving into one of the local colleges. During the night, our car window was smashed and items were stolen from the vehicle. When the police arrived his recommendation was to steer clear of this hotel due to other negative experiences during his nine years of patrolling the area. When I complained, the clerk said there was no way to monitor the parking lot and they could not be held responsible for the parking lot. The entire hotel staff had no idea of good customer service from the lackluster check in clerk down to the rude manager. They all missed the point of making the customer happy and making things right. This stay turned out completely wrong and was hugely disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank vintagejunge
Reviewed 29 June 2008

This hotel site was chosen and booked because I am a Choice Privileges member and had planned on utilizing my points for a free night's lodging.
I did everything according to the rules (i.e; called Choice Privileges to secure a transaction number for transfer of the required number of points for this night's stay, etc.). I gave this Choice Privileges Confirmation number to the front desk and they approved it. Then when I went to check out several days later, I discovered that they had taken these points from my account AND CHARGED ME FOR THE FREE NIGHT AS WELL! At this point I lodged a formal complaint against the owner of this property via Choice Privileges and was told that Mr. Patel (*the property owner) would contact me directly within 7-10 days in accordance with the contract Comfort Inn has with Choice Privileges and he never called me. The nasty front desk staff (as well as illiterate and unqualified for the jobs they are doing since they couldn't finesse how to give me a night's credit for my points) should have been reprimanded for the argumentative position they took with me when it was clearly THEIR MISTAKE. They stole my points AND charge my credit card! This is FRAUD OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE. I told Choice Privileges that I did not want my points returned but wished a refund on my credit card for this night in question (a comp night would have been nice since we had no power one night from around 7:00 till the following morning due to a circuit breaker). Choice Privileges tells me that the report from Mr. Patel's Comfort Inn is that I wanted my points returned - which WAS NOT what I was asking. In my mind, both this Comfort Inn and Choice Privileges is involved in misrepresentation and fraud. They certainly could give a hoot what customers think since Mr. Patel, the owner of this property, did not have the professionalism or courtesy to contact me in any way - knowing full well about the gross ineptitude of his front desk staff (who can't credit a transaction????) and Choice Privileges for promoting this Comfort Inn as a participant in their Choice Privileges progra.

Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank 539esecondst
Reviewed 25 April 2008

my experience here at the hotel was great. all the staff was very accomadating.i would reccomend this this hotel to any and everyone... thanks for everything

Reviewed 8 September 2007

1st off, we booked a non smoking room as I was pregnant at the time, when we arrived they said there was only smoking rooms available and there was a nascar race in the area so there were no hotels available for 3 hours around.
We went to our room, there were water stains on the walls and ceiling, the wall paper border was peeling and hanging off the walls, there was a giant wet spot on the carpet, and a thick yellow smokers film on everything. The blankets on the bed had burn holes as did the drapes. There were also toe nail clippings on the rug. The sheets on the bed were all rumpled like they were not changed just pulled up and tucked in.
When we asked for an extra pillow we were handed one that had stains all over the pillow case that looked like blood.
When we complained to the manager about our room, she said there was nothing she could do about it as the housekeeping staff was gone for the day. She refused to even come look at the room and the condition it was in. We asked for a refund but she also refused that and said we would have to call the comfort inn offices for that. When we called the comfort inn offices they contacted the hotel and the hotel said the room was clean and that it was never dirty....we even had pictures we e-mailed to comfort inn, luckily although we never got a cash refund we got 200 in travel coupons to be used at another comfort inn. We did use those over the course of 2 trips, had great stays at other comfort inns.

We ended up sleeping in our car, not comfortable for a 6 month pregnant woman, but better then sleeping in that dump.

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled as a couple
3  Thank superyardie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Days Inn Easton
Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites
The View Inn & Suites
The View Inn & Suites
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!