“Excellent!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Edinboro
Reviewed 22 October 2013

First of all I would like to say that this hotel has been the nicest we have stayed in for a long time. The rooms are clean, spacious, view is beautiful, beds are comfortable, rooms have a microwave and fridge. The breakfast buffet was excellent. We especially liked Howard as he was doubling as the Maintenance and breakfast area Welcome Crew. The breakfast area was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The front desk staff were very friendly we definitely have to put in a good review to Jordan who had met our every need and was friendly and gracious. We would definitely recommend this hotel as it was an excellent experience and we definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 October 2013

stayed here again while visiting erie. manager was very nice & helpful. hotel was clean & room was clean as always. nice breakfast. all around good place to stay. enjoy staying here to relax.
employees are always pleasant & helpful.
hope the place stays the same on our next visit.

Room Tip: call to see how busy they are. we like staying on 3rd floor. usually, less busy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank BigTer
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed overnight on my way back from Niagara Falls to Virginia - and very glad i did. The hotel is on a very nice piece of property with a terrific view. Everything about my stay was top notch, from the courtesy of the staff to the excellent hot breakfast and ample comfortable seating in the breakfast area. If I'm passing through the area again, I will definitely stay here again.

The room was clean and well equipped and very comfortable and quiet. Couldn't ask for more for a quick overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 12 September 2013

First of all, this is a very pretty property. So this review is not written to denigrate the hotel itself.

I saw a cockroach on the bathroom floor when I stayed there. I did report to the Front Desk about the small cockroach I saw scurrying in the bathroom during my June 2013 stay. There was just one. And it was small. But it was there.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BellaPittsburgh94
mfhorn, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

We would apologize if this guest found a bug in there room. We wish you had reported this to us during your stay in June instead of waiting until September to bring this matter to our attention. We have a diligent extermination program performed by a qualified technician to prevent these types of issues in our facility. Unfortunately as with your own home there are the rare occasions that these types of situations do occur. Thank you and again please bring these types of matters to the attention of any hotel staff so they can address your concerns immediately.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I reserved 2 rooms, asked for joined rooms and was very happy with the results. We had plenty of room for all of our party, and the rooms were super clean. The beds were very comfortable (we all slept great). The free buffet was the best included breakfast I've ever had at a hotel and the food area was extremely clean. The staff of the hotel was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary W
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stayed the night here coming from Cedar Point, on our way to Niagara Falls (Canada). Honestly, I had chosen this hotel based on the customer reviews, and we were not disappointed at all. s, quite spacious (there were 4 of us: 2 adults & 2 kids).

Pros: Friendly staff, very clean & spacious rooms, decent amenities, decent beds ,good breakfast (with quite a nice view outside on the patio), ... pretty much anything you need for a comfortable stay.

Cons: somewhat outdated bathrooms & slow internet, if I had to mention something.

I would certainly stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the second time. We are still impressed. it is clean and still like new. The breakfast is great. The view is outstanding. Staff is very friendly. It is also quiet. I will return.

Room Tip: Ask for the scenic view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edinboro
The Seasons Inn at Nick's Place
Edinboro Lake Resort Cabins
No photo provided
A Place Inn Time
#1 of 1 in Edinboro

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!