Comfort Suites
US$134
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesedinboro universitythe breakfast areafront deskhot tublove seatsoccer tournamentnext morningsitting arealast minute reservationfridge and microwavebeds were very comfortableindoor poolair conditioneroff the highwaya wonderful stayerie
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

This is our fourth stay over 3 years and it has re confirmed our opinion that this "Inn" is the best in class. The reception is flawless including the imported candies on the front desk.

The public space is always spotless and furnished comfortably to welcome a relaxing time of reading or socializing. We arrived on Wednesday and that evening they had a reception with snacks and wine.

The Gentleman that organizes the breakfast service is the best. Last year I had 20 pounds of "Smiths" hot dogs (local super dog), he put them into the freezer for us, very nice of him.

The fitness room is well equipped, the indoor pool is an oasis.

You can be sure you will be surprised when you stay here, we will be back

PS I am a retired Hotelman and this is the best in class

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our suite only cost us $78 by paying in advance. We have stayed there before and had a suite but this one was layed out better. The last one was long and this one was more square but still very, very spacious. Awesome breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We came to do some Christmas shopping in Erie and Grove City. I booked the hotel based on the excellent ratings, free breakfast and hot tub and wasn't disappointed! The hotel is located just off the highway 15mins from Peach Street and 40 mins from Grove City. Perfect location with beautiful views.

The hotel is beautifully decorated and extremely clean! I've never seen a prettier hotel pool complete with pictures and curtins! The pool water was nice and warm and the hot tub hot! The free breakfast was amazing! Good selection of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, muffins, juice ect. and my favorite cinnamon waffles with strawberries and whip cream!

I put in a room request when I booked and they gave us exactly what I asked for. We stayed on the third floor with beautiful view out the back. The room was spacious and very clean with two comfortable queen beds.

The beautiful hotel and friendly staff really added to the enjoyment of our trip. We look look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Couldn't be better! Great breakfast, coffee and tea all night. Front desk staff was lovely! Our new stopping point between Erie and Grove City! I almost don't want to write about its wonderfulness because i don't want to share! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Madelle
Reviewed 22 October 2013

First of all I would like to say that this hotel has been the nicest we have stayed in for a long time. The rooms are clean, spacious, view is beautiful, beds are comfortable, rooms have a microwave and fridge. The breakfast buffet was excellent. We especially liked Howard as he was doubling as the Maintenance and breakfast area Welcome Crew. The breakfast area was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The front desk staff were very friendly we definitely have to put in a good review to Jordan who had met our every need and was friendly and gracious. We would definitely recommend this hotel as it was an excellent experience and we definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends