“Wonderful All Around Service & Experience”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Edinboro
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I have been at this hotel for two weeks whilst delivering training nearby. I have been consistently impressed with the care and concern with which staff supports their guests. The hotel itself is absolutely lovely in appearance; very well appointed and decorated and clean as a whistle. The rooms are very spacious with an extremely reasonable price. "Howard" will serve you a hot and cold continental breakfast that is great every single day. Guest laundry is spotless with very efficient machines and only $1 per load with a 45 minute dry cycle! Front desk staff is absolutely wonderful in their care and attention to every detail. The business center, very important to me, is great with a combo printer, copier, scanner and fax available 24/7. My only disappointment, because I was managing a recent neck surgery, is that the spa was out of order the whole time here. Small thing and would have made it the most perfect stay ever! If you are in the area, I truly encourage you not to miss this tremendous experience.

Room Tip: FIrst Floor rear is best (I prefer first) however there were some suites on the second floor that se...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 December 2013

i stay at this hotel to visit my son at EUP and have never had a bad experience. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. The breakfast has both hot and cold items. The only negative experience was that most of my visits here the coffee in the lobby was either out or cold but that was not problem since there is a coffee pot in the room. I just wanted to keep that available for early morning or late evening. They have games at the front desk for your enjoyment which makes nice for families with children. Walmart across the street and a Sheetz next door makes for nice accomodations and walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank angie1101
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel while traveling over Thanksgiving. It was snowing and we wanted nothing more than a clean, warm, welcoming place - and we got that and more. There was a manager reception, we got snacks and a drink, and we were chatting in the lobby while it snowed outside. The room was clean and large, and we went swimming in the morning. Great hot breakfast too. No complaints; I wish all hotels were like this one. We'll be back for sure.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

This is our fourth stay over 3 years and it has re confirmed our opinion that this "Inn" is the best in class. The reception is flawless including the imported candies on the front desk.

The public space is always spotless and furnished comfortably to welcome a relaxing time of reading or socializing. We arrived on Wednesday and that evening they had a reception with snacks and wine.

The Gentleman that organizes the breakfast service is the best. Last year I had 20 pounds of "Smiths" hot dogs (local super dog), he put them into the freezer for us, very nice of him.

The fitness room is well equipped, the indoor pool is an oasis.

You can be sure you will be surprised when you stay here, we will be back

PS I am a retired Hotelman and this is the best in class

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our suite only cost us $78 by paying in advance. We have stayed there before and had a suite but this one was layed out better. The last one was long and this one was more square but still very, very spacious. Awesome breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We came to do some Christmas shopping in Erie and Grove City. I booked the hotel based on the excellent ratings, free breakfast and hot tub and wasn't disappointed! The hotel is located just off the highway 15mins from Peach Street and 40 mins from Grove City. Perfect location with beautiful views.

The hotel is beautifully decorated and extremely clean! I've never seen a prettier hotel pool complete with pictures and curtins! The pool water was nice and warm and the hot tub hot! The free breakfast was amazing! Good selection of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, muffins, juice ect. and my favorite cinnamon waffles with strawberries and whip cream!

I put in a room request when I booked and they gave us exactly what I asked for. We stayed on the third floor with beautiful view out the back. The room was spacious and very clean with two comfortable queen beds.

The beautiful hotel and friendly staff really added to the enjoyment of our trip. We look look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Couldn't be better! Great breakfast, coffee and tea all night. Front desk staff was lovely! Our new stopping point between Erie and Grove City! I almost don't want to write about its wonderfulness because i don't want to share! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Madelle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edinboro
The Seasons Inn at Nick's Place
#7 of 38 in Erie
Hampton Inn Erie-South
SpringHill Suites Erie
Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!