“A cozy place in a great location!”
Review of A Place Inn Time

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
and 1 more site!
A Place Inn Time
Ranked #1 of 1 Edinboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 April 2013

My husband and I loved how inviting and comfortable the inn was. Everything was clean and decorated nicely. It is very convenient to shops and restaurants in town as well as the campus. The bed and linens were were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was very good both mornings!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AllysonC581

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I stayed here for a little under a month. I was mostly in and out because I had business on Edinboro's campus and needed somewhere close. As far as I can tell, this is the closest location to campus (I walked everyday). Location was also ideal for getting to all the local bars, restaurants, CVS, gas stations, etc. as I didn't have a car. The house was nice, sort of a "taste of old Edinboro" I guess you could say. My bed was very soft and the sheets were changed regularly. Hot water, heat, laundry, WiFi, cable, etc. all worked as expected. The woman who runs the inn was very nice and helpful whenever I needed anything.

I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Conor F
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I stayed here for one night and would not recommend this B&B unless your only other option is to sleep in your car. I arrived with my husband, mother, and grandmother. The innkeeper certainly did not seem prepared for guests, even though our reservation had been made weeks in advance. The house was clean, as in free of grime, dust bunnies, and pests, however there was clutter all throughout the living area and the dining room. I would guess the innkeeper has hoarder tendencies, so if you are bothered in any way by clutter or disorder, you will not want to stay here. My mother and grandmother opted to stay with relatives because they were so dismayed at the untidiness of the common areas. Check in was at 2, we arrived around 2:30 and the air conditioning had not been turned on in our room (on a second floor on a 90 degree day). The bathroom was in the process of cleaning so we couldn't have full use of the shower/tub. We didn't stay for breakfast, although had we, I don't know where we would have sit to dine. The bedroom was clean and eloquently decorated but SO very small. The bed and linens were very comfortable, but the noisy A/C unit did not offer the most peaceful night's rest. Lastly, I felt it was very over-priced.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family