“Plan to go again”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Edinboro
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Plan to go again”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Spend a fantastic two nights at The Season's Inn. This was my first visit, and I can't wait to go back. The property is well-maintained, clean, cozy and friendly, with great food. I hope to find a reason to return soon, and take advantage of their pool and hot tub!

Room Tip: Give them a call and they'll help you pick the perfect room for your stay.
1 Thank Lani H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
North East, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I just discovered this wonderfull inn this weekend with friends. Season's Inn is a great place to stay. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and the food was great! If you are looking for a cozy place to stay away from the hustle and bustle look no further this is it. Their is even an indoor pool and hot tub! The rooms are all uniquely decorated and the kitchen and dining area are very welcoming. Truly a home away from home. Thank you for an enjoyable get away.

1 Thank Olivia R
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Thank you for the wonderful weekend. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The food and hospitality exceeded all expectations. The breakfast waffle was hot and yummy. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool. I cannot think of a single thing that was missing from this wonderful weekend.

1 Thank Edie B
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We’ve stayed at the Season’s Inn many times over a number of years and have always been more than pleased. The setting is beautiful offering a gorgeous view of the beautiful rolling landscape. The rooms are clean, cozy & comfortable with a delightful attention to detail. And the service is so friendly & helpful. The breakfast offerings are numerous, healthful and delicious. And the dining area is peaceful & comfortable…you can spend a lot of time enjoying your breakfast while reading complimentary magazines and the daily newspaper. Parking is free & plentiful. On our trips to the Edinboro/Erie area, we know where we’ll be staying!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shanka117
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

The Season's Inn is a lovely, homey bed and breakfast/Inn in EDINBORO that I highly recommend. I have stayed here off and on over the years and it remains well maintained, immaculately clean with continually updated decor etc. I love the kitchen where it's a 'get your own style' breakfast (which I prefer) and the cozy dining room where you can enjoy a nice variety of goodies. It's family owned by lovely folks who are friendly while allowing you space. Great place!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Nancy H
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2013

In July 2013, my wife and I had a lot of difficulty finding a decent place to stay near Erie, Pennsylvania - - we searched for 2 days and mostly found motels that we would not put our worst acting pet into - - - I checked and found that on a scale of 1 to 10 the highest rating for an Erie motel was a 4 - - - pathetic! I was in that area for my 50th class reunion for General McLane High School near Edinboro, PA and we stopped at a pub there and an older gentleman said we should check out "Nicks Place - Seasons Inn", just north of Edinboro. Desperate, we went there and were warmly welcomed by a young lady (Sarah) that gave us a mini tour of this fantastic bed and breakfast - - at first glance, I knew this was an exceptional place to stay! There are only 12 rooms and each has a decor to match each of 12 months - hence "The Seasons" - - we stayed in January on the first floor and were just a few steps from an indoor pool and hot tub and the terrific kitchen that you can visit at any time and make gourmet coffee (in 30 seconds), eat yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, milk, orange juice, make your own waffles, cookies, etc., etc.! There are bowls of Hershey chocolates, fresh baked pastry (by Katie) and a plethora of amenities - - super comfy beds and pillows, ac/heat, hardwood floors, carpeting, and everything is extremely clean and very well presented! I am not "hoity toity", but my wife and I have stayed in a ton of places (21 cruises) and this little secret is #1 - - - I guarantee you will love the ambiance and genuine friendliness that this family owned business will give you!! In addition they have a banquet/meeting building, a driving range for golfers, the most challenging miniature golf course (18 holes) I've ever played on (brutal!), and a water bumper tube and arcade all on premises! No doubt, on our next visit to that area, we will definitely stay at the Seasons Inn at Nick's Place - - - this is not a 5 star B & B - - - it is a 10 star for sure!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Paula C
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Our family stayed at the seasons inn in mid June. The weather was quite cool,but it did not detour us from having a great time with kids and grand kids. They enjoyed the water bumper boats,batting cage,golfing and arcade games. The staff was outstanding, we felt like we were really pampered. The kids could not believe the free candy and cookies in the lobby. The free breakfast was very tasty and had everything anyone wanted even some homemade breads. Thank you for a fun vacation.

Room Tip: Loved the large room at the end of the hall on the first floor. It was a good meeting room for the w...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Marsha K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edinboro
Comfort Suites
#1 of 1 in Edinboro
Glass House Inn
Glass House Inn
#4 of 38 in Erie

Been to The Seasons Inn at Nick's Place? Share your experiences!