“Good pizza. Good price.”
Review of Pizza Town

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My husband and I were hungry for pizza and wings on a Friday night so we ordered from Pizza Town. Ordering on the phone was a little difficult, as the person answering was difficult to understand (there was a bit of a language barrier - but this shouldn't be a deterrent as the owners are Italian). We picked up our food in about 15 minutes. We had a coupon for a large pizza and 12 wings for $14.99 (found on their website) which was nice.

The pizza itself was good - nothing out of the ordinary, but it tasted good. We got mild wings, which didn't have much spice to them at all. They still tasted good though.

Overall, it wasn't an extraordinary place to get food. However, it definitely tasted good. So if you want good pizza for a good price, you can stop by.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Town

Reviewed 11 May 2012

vast menu and bottled drink selection. Authentic Italian Pizza. Quick service and casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 May 2011

Extremely rude on the phone, gave us the number and hung up. But the bad service didn't stop there, while at the restaurant the employee ripped my card out of my hand didn't say the total. After this we waited for him to finish his conversation before getting our ready and waiting food he then tossed it on the counter. At least we were waited on this time rather then them staring at female patrons. I wish I could say the food made up for the terrible service but it doesn't.

2  Thank viper700
Reviewed 27 May 2011

5  Thank viper700
Reviewed 21 October 2009

Having gone to Elizabethtown College I had the opportunity to try quite a few of the pizza places in town. Pizza Town definitely has the best pizza. It is delicious and reasonably priced. They also have sandwiches, cheesesteaks, etc. The staff is nice enough, but not always responsive to the customers. Overall, it is worth a try if you are looking to grab a quick pizza for dinner.

1  Thank squashirt1