“Worth the trip to Ellwood City just to stay here!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ellwood City
Chapel Valley Estate
Ranked #1 of 1 Ellwood City B&B and Inns
Stockdale, PA
“Worth the trip to Ellwood City just to stay here!!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2009

My husband and I recently spent two nights at the Chapel Valley Estate and enjoyed every relaxing moment of our stay. We stayed in the Cottage Suite. The suite is much larger than it appears in the pictures and immaculate!! We prepared dinner one night in the full kitchen. The other night we ate at the Shakespeare Restaurant which is about a mile away. Everything about the suite was inviting. Rose and Denny were gracious hosts and Denny even let us see other rooms that we might want to stay in during future visits. Although breakfast wasn't included in our stay I had emailed Rose prior to our arrival to see if she would make breakfast for us at an additional charge and she responded that she would provide breakfast both mornings for us and that it would be complimentary!!! What a plus!! The breakfasts were great!! Since it is a short 90 minute drive from our home I know we will definitely return to Chapel Valley Estate in the future.

Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sunny South Florida
Reviewed 21 October 2009

What a lovely B&B!! Beverly and Her Husband were wonderful Hosts. The Breakfast was delicious! This B&B provides the best lodging ( at a great price) in Beaver County. Chapel Valley Estates is one of the Cleanest places that I have ever stayed in..ever!!! Everything is perfect, perfectly perfect!!! This is the only place I will stay now when I visit family in Beaver County!! We Enjoyed our stay so much we bought my Parents an Overnight Stay as a Gift!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
New Wilmington
Reviewed 17 May 2009

My wife and I came to town to do some house hunting because of our pending relocation. We wanted a quiet, comfortable place to stay, away from the 'noise', so we could relax and be able to spend time together to think about this very big decision. We couldn't have picked a better place. Rose was the perfect hostess. We stayed in the Carriage House Suite, and it was fantastic. If you're travelling anywhere in the vicinity and want a quiet comfortable hideaway, this is it.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank chasmeister40
somewhere near pittsburgh
Reviewed 13 March 2009

I won a gift basket at a trade show that included a gift certificate for ones nights stay at the Capel Valley Estate along with a golf gift card to a neighboring course. As the trade show was in October, and this is Western PA, my time did not allow me the opportunity to use the gift cert prior to the exp. date (March 2008). I actually didn't realize there was an expiration date as I filed the package away for use in the spring. When I called the Chapel Valley Estate shortly after the expiration and requested an extension, I was offered a "discount" instead. The women I spoke with, presumably the owner, was not very friendly or helpful. I have never had a company not honor a gift cerficate before and was shocked at her attitude. Based on an unpleasant woman, I will NEVER stay here or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2009
4 Thank shannonthetraveler
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 7 February 2009

My husband and & I stayed here as a little get-away from everyday life. We stayed in the Cottage Loft which was very cozy, comfortable and clean. It was like having a mini vacation in our own little cottage. I would definitely stay again and would recommend to friends.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
#4 of 6 in Beaver Falls
The Todd House B & B
The Todd House B & B
#1 of 2 in Beaver

Been to Chapel Valley Estate? Share your experiences!