All reviewsview from the balconychoose this hotelmunnar townown vehiclenice locationambienceresortkmcloudshospitalityvarieties
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I got the hotel booked as part of my 25chutti.com package. First of all, 25chutti charged additional Rs1000 saying that hotel mandatorily gives breakfast @ 250 each/day. As I am already package owner so I didn't had any option but to give 1000 bucks. After I enquired came to know that hotel provides plan without breakfast as well so I believe I got bullied over it by 25chutti. When I reached the destination, hotel looked good with exterior of the building but the room was an opposite; it was poorly maintained property and hot water comes after wasting 15min on running tap. On 1st day, breakfast option were too bad for a 250 worth (Jam/Butter in Bulk on Plate as Opposed to Cubes in any other good hotel, Upma quality was worst and Puri-Bhaji) but as we paid so had to take it. On 2nd day, we needed to check-out at 7 am so I requested for early breakfast or parcel (Atleast for Veg as we are Jain) but straight away denied that anything is possible except Bread, Butter and Jam. As only option, I asked them to parcel it and to my surprise they provided full packet of bread with Jam and Butter packed in disposals (On the way Jam got out of the container & spread across the bag and Butter melted).

Please please do not book if you really want to enjoy your vacation to the fullest.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank praveen_sethia
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I had booked the hotel through yatra app after seeing the reviews to my surprise the room are not clean and price of the food is overpriced . We order something and we got something and that to over charged . The only attraction is the location and one more disappointing point is the front desk

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lalith a
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

A very disappointing stay! The rooms appear shabby, the lighting is dim, the restaurant food was very average with no option other than the buffet. The runners on the table had stains of earlier eaten food. The tables were not cleaned after people have eaten and left. The staff weren't really able to help with anything. The shower button was broken. The wifi signal was poor and vanished after a while, couldn't connect for the rest of the stay. Now for the good part, the view from the balcony was very beautiful. The hills with clouds floating made u feel like u were in the land of clouds.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sucheta s
Reviewed 18 April 2017

it's very very good hotel and view to behad acha hai....... hotel employes behad ache hai aur corporative bhi behad hai...... meals is also very gud......rooms clean aur behad ache hai aur space bhi kafi acha hai..... balcony view to great hai.....

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank divyagola
Binu K, Front Office Manager at Blu Haze Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear sir
Greetings from Blu haze resort&spa!!!
I thank you very much for taking your valuable time to express your experience on Trip Advisor. Nothing makes us happier than know that the warm service from our team has exceeded your expectations. It will be our pleasure to greet you here again in the near future and provide you an even better experience.
Best regards!!!
BINU KK
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
BLU HAZE RESORT&SPA
binukkmunnar@gmail.com
+917560849977
+918593827288

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Rooms with good view of balcony. It is little interior so whoever prefers peaceful place to stay its a good option. Food served was very good and based on our preference they are are preparing and serving :) Only thing Wifi did not work properly.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple