Munnar Tea Country Resort(Chithirapuram)
US$75
  • Free Breakfast
Spice Country Resorts(Chithirapuram)(Great Value!)
US$55
Anna Homestay(Chithirapuram)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$33
  • Free Breakfast
Green Valley Vista(Chithirapuram)(Great Value!)
US$37
The Panoramic Getaway(Chithirapuram)
US$171
US$137
Hotels.com
The Fog Resort & Spa(Chithirapuram)
US$127
US$105
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewstripadvisor readersx masexcellent north indian foodi highly recommend this hotelfront officeview from the balconyreasonable ratesall departmentsfast servicechoose this hotellocal sightseeingnice locationown vehiclebuffet breakfastmunnar citymemorable stayfood quality
Reviewed 9 June 2017

i alongwith my wife checked in your hotel on 23.05.2017 and allotted superior deluxe non ac room and stayed there for two days. as informed by hotel that the property has 3 star categorisation whereas i feel it should not be given even 2 star categorisation. during night there were insects in the room because there was no iron net doors to protect the insects coming inside. 24 hours hot water supply was not there. the same was restricted to 3 hrs. moring and 3 hrs evening. in almost all the hotels which have three star categorisation electric cattle is provided in the rooms all over india but they have not provided the same and moreover charged for the bed tea. fortunately we have not taken map plan as breakfast in the morning was not multi cuisine. both days there was no change in the menu except one item i.e. poori bhaji was replaced with chhole bhature. there was boiled egg for non vegetarians. if you want another preparation of the egg they were not ready to serve. during dinner they have served buffet with three type of vegetarian dishes but for non vegetarians there was only one dish without any choice. even there were no choice of salads and deserts. above all the hotel is far away from the city and there were no choice of restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel but you have to take their buffet.
i would like to advise the hotel management to take care of these complaints / suggestions.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kathuria_kd
Binu K, Front Office Manager at Blu Haze Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear sir
Greetings from Blu Haze Resort&spa!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing your views about your experience at Blu Haze Resort

Looking at your detailed feedback I regret that you left dissatisfied as it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. In your case, we clearly failed to do so and for that please do accept my sincere apologies .

Would request you to please give us one more time to serve and we would ensure that we leave no stone unturned to ensure you have a memorable stay with us.
Thanks&regards
BINU KK
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
BLU HAZE RESORT&SPA
+917560849977
+918593827288
binukkmunnar@gmail.com

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I booked my room here a week ago of arrival coz I was travelling with my family. Before arrival I had called him n told him my arrival time. At the time of arrival they provide me a very dirty and very old room. Out side of room there is some kind of grass is there which must be grown with out intention but this is why they call it garden court room. I request them about changing my room but at very first second with a very rude sound they said no n also add if you want to stay take the room other wise we have more people waiting for the same room. I told them I am with my family n it's late evening like 8pm it's hard to find other place please change my room or upgrade it but they reply that's the last room they have n I m only pay 2500 n being choosy another guest is ready to pay more even for the same room. N then they start mafia giri speaking in Malayalam and give me weard looks.so I leave that place n took a room in next hotel which is Swiss county which is expensive but way far better than this one.
This property is look Gud from outside but it is way too much opposite from inside.
Please don't go there.

4  Thank ankitsaraswat
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I got the hotel booked as part of my 25chutti.com package. First of all, 25chutti charged additional Rs1000 saying that hotel mandatorily gives breakfast @ 250 each/day. As I am already package owner so I didn't had any option but to give 1000 bucks. After I enquired came to know that hotel provides plan without breakfast as well so I believe I got bullied over it by 25chutti. When I reached the destination, hotel looked good with exterior of the building but the room was an opposite; it was poorly maintained property and hot water comes after wasting 15min on running tap. On 1st day, breakfast option were too bad for a 250 worth (Jam/Butter in Bulk on Plate as Opposed to Cubes in any other good hotel, Upma quality was worst and Puri-Bhaji) but as we paid so had to take it. On 2nd day, we needed to check-out at 7 am so I requested for early breakfast or parcel (Atleast for Veg as we are Jain) but straight away denied that anything is possible except Bread, Butter and Jam. As only option, I asked them to parcel it and to my surprise they provided full packet of bread with Jam and Butter packed in disposals (On the way Jam got out of the container & spread across the bag and Butter melted).

Please please do not book if you really want to enjoy your vacation to the fullest.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank praveen_sethia
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I had booked the hotel through yatra app after seeing the reviews to my surprise the room are not clean and price of the food is overpriced . We order something and we got something and that to over charged . The only attraction is the location and one more disappointing point is the front desk

1  Thank lalith a
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

A very disappointing stay! The rooms appear shabby, the lighting is dim, the restaurant food was very average with no option other than the buffet. The runners on the table had stains of earlier eaten food. The tables were not cleaned after people have eaten and left. The staff weren't really able to help with anything. The shower button was broken. The wifi signal was poor and vanished after a while, couldn't connect for the rest of the stay. Now for the good part, the view from the balcony was very beautiful. The hills with clouds floating made u feel like u were in the land of clouds.

2  Thank sucheta s