“The Quality Inn-Riverview is excellent”

Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Enola
GreenLeadersBronze level
erie pa
“The Quality Inn-Riverview is excellent”
Reviewed 8 October 2008

As a State Rep. I am traveling constantly and I am proud to say that the Quality Inn-Riverview where I stay while I am in Harrisburg on business is a great facility to be affiliated with. The place is clean, the staff is always available to help with anything you may need, we always feel safe and secure with the surroundings,and I would highly reccomend this hotel to everyone.

• Liked — The staff is great!
  • Disliked — The fact we eventually had to leave!
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank 1staterep
UMESH P, General Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this review, 19 June 2013

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Harrisburg
Reviewed 8 October 2008

We have stayed at this Quality Inn for about 10 years now. I am a state representative working many days in Harrisburg. I am assigned the same room each time which makes it seem more like a home away from home.
The owner and his staff treat us like family. They go the extra step to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are very clean and the owner is constantly up-dating everything from carpeting to bed sheets.
Because of the wonderful treatment we have received here my wife and I look for Choice Hotels when we travel and we have never been disappointed.

• Liked — Staff and cleanliness
  • Disliked — I didn't diislike anything.
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank alveria

atlanta
Reviewed 30 October 2007

My husband and I stayed here for a night while visiting Harrisburg. We got in very late due to a flight delay however the front dest had already checked us in and was very friendly for that god awful hour (3 am!). The lobby has a distinct smell of smoke to it. As the first reveiw said there is no elevator. Think this is a pretty old hotel. So we had to drag our suitcases up about 20 stairs. No biggy if you under the age of 60. We were in a non smoking room 220. The room was HUGE! I mean massive! King bed, couch, desk, tv stand, chairs, fridge, micro and still tons of floor space left. the room and bathroom were both very clean. No mold problem in our room but again this is an old hotel so other reviewers problems wouldn't suprise me.

This room is right over the door so a little noisy the next morning when peopel were checking out. But nice view of river and downtown Harrisburg.

Great for a night or 2 but not much more! Easy access to downtown Harrisburg.

• Liked — Location and huge room
  • Disliked — Old, smelly lobby and no elevator; breakfast was a joke
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank mslarue72
UMESH P, General Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this review, 20 June 2013

QUALITY INN ENOLA
717-732-0785
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 June 2007

I am glad we stayed on the first floor because there are no elevators to the second. The staff was very nice. The sheets smelled clean....that's about all the good I have to say about it. If I was not so tired I would've gone elsewhere.

The room smelled very moldy. Not just a little, but VERY moldy.The toilet didn't flush properly. The one light was so hard to turn on it took two hands to push the button. While sitting on the toilet, thinking about taking a shower, I noticed there was black mold covering the bottom part of the shower curtain.Eww.

So, I will not stay there again. I should've taken photos but I didn't think of it.

• Liked — Nice staff
  • Disliked — moldy smell
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank furlerfan
qualityinnriverview, Manager at Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg, responded to this review, 24 June 2010
We are truly sorry for any inconviences you may have had during your stay. There is a clerk on duty 24 hours for any problems any guest may have. We would have been happy to move you to another room if you had so many problems with the one you stayed in. Every hotel tries their best to provide a clean and comfortable room for their guests, sometimes things do get overlooked and we rely on our guests comments or concerns to fix our problems.

Travellers are raving about these Enola hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Enola
Best Western Plus Harrisburg Mechanicsburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West
Staybridge Suites Harrisburg
Staybridge Suites Harrisburg
#15 of 50 in Harrisburg
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North

Been to Quality Inn Enola - Harrisburg? Share your experiences!