“Lunch Time Specials”

Dining options: Reservations
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Lunch Time Specials”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I am a local and have seen this place come alive again. It is at attractive and cozy inside, the wait staff is attentive. I like to go for the specials because I work close by and can get in and out quickly with a good meal for a great price. I was there last week and had a good lunch but recommend that the menu describe the pulled pork sandwich as spicy. It is very spicy with Cajun spices and we had to have it exchanged for another sandwich. The waitress was polite and made the exchange without issue. It is also a great place to go after work too.

• Visited September 2013

“Fine dining in a classic small town bar”
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

My mother and I found this place on our way up to NYC. On the outside we questioned our choice. It looks like a grill long past it's prime. On the inside was a cozy bar atmosphere. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly. Mother enjoyed her scotch old fashioned and blue cheese burger ( house made). I was in heaven with rosemary lemon chicken and roast potatoes and asparagus. The price was astonishing, way less than $20 per entree. Hardcore bikers sit next to chairman of the board types. A true treat!

• Visited July 2013
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Small town charm”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Some things were real good and some things were real average.

Best: pretzel stick appetizer. Probably best I have had... with dipping sauce.

Average: Other food was OK. I sampled many dishes here and nothing really stood out.

The locals seem to like it, so that is a good thing. Did have a friendly atmosphere and cold beer on tap.

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing Experience”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Went with my family to celebrate my birthday. Extensive menu but items are pricing - especially when you take into account the old, dark atmosphere and location. Decided on crab cakes and others on crabby cake burgers. Waitress (who wasn't particulary cheerful) came to take our order - that's when we're told they are out of crab (not when we're seated and not anticipting a certain meal!). Took a very long time to receive our order - thankfully, we order mozzarella sticks - which are actually wedges and they were very good. We ordered delmonico steak sandwiches - tasted fine but had to cut off the fat (not what you want to have to do for a sandwich) and the "steak" was only about 1/8" thick (ciabatta roll was very good). The fresh cut fries were pretty good but would have been better if they came out hot instead of lukewarm. The spaghetti with meatballs - how to describe it?! When the dish was brought out, there were these brown blobs of we weren't sure what (maybe they used crushed meatloaf?). The spaghetti "sauce" was more like paste. The lobster roll and chicken cheesesteak were fine. We will definately not be going back to the Center Street Grille!!!

Latham, New York
“good food, good service, small-town feel”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Out of state visitors who sort of stumbled onto this place because our first choice was closing but we're glad we found Center Street Grille. We had a very good meal, very friendly service and a there was a nice, welcoming small-town feel to the place. It was trivia night so it was very busy even at 8:30, but the staff handled it all with speed and grace! I had the fish and chips - love battered fish and so many places only serve breaded so when it is battered I tend to order it, I'm glad I did, it was light and crisp and tasty! We don't live locally but if we did, we would definitely return.