Clearview Farm Bed and Breakfast
US$99
US$62
US$246
US$230
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprincess roomlincoln roomhome away from homestuffed french toastcherylpondfarms
Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

Rooms are impeccably decorated with antiques. Owners Cheryl and Barry make you feel very welcome and are excellent hosts. Breakfast was excellent . Property is an old farm circa 1814 which has been lovingly restored. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Cudjo
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I needed a place to stay near the MS Kids' Camp our children would be attending. He surprised me by booking a B & B nearby! He let me pick out the room ahead of time, and we were set! It was a good thing we did it early, too, because we ended up not celebrating our anniversary the month before. This was so much more special to me than simply going out together for dinner.
Unexpectedly, I'd had an MS exacerbation that put me in the hospital the previous weekend, so it was even more special to just "get away" and spend time together. The Clearview is very charming, yet updated in conveniences. Air conditioning was very important to me and made a big difference. And, how many times do I get to wake up in the morning and see swans (ok, w/out my glasses, I thought they were ducks) at 6:00 am.?
Cheryl and Barry were wonderful hostesses from the time we arrived, even finding a spot in her own refrigerator to keep my daily injections and my cold ice pack. The atmosphere was old-fashioned charm with careful attention to detail, decor, and to making guests feel totally "at home." We even made some new and wonderful friends who stayed the weekend. It was simply, for me, a piece of serenity in a hectic world.

Room Tip: The online feature on their website gives you a great idea of what you will experience. Just to see that we would have our own bathroom was very helpful. Nothing is exactly like being there, but each room has its own theme and decor clearly shown in the pictures.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ImaMeSs_13
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Atop a hill and surrounded by farmlands, Clearview Farm Bed and Breakfast provides a hearty, delicious start to the morning and a peaceful place of rest after a long day of touring, shopping, Amish watching, and covered bridge hunting. The house and room are beautifully appointed with antiques and hand-made quilts. The Garden Room, where we stayed for five nights, has everything we needed. The bed is comfortable and the room is big enough so we never felt cramped. Downstairs there are two sitting rooms and a large dining room. Our breakfasts started with fresh fruit and moved on to muffins or coffee cake, crepes, quiche, pancakes, waffles and bacon, ham, or locally made sausage. It was enough that we only had two meals a day. The owner is friendly and knows the area well, so she can give directions and suggestions. I don't think I would stay anyplace else in Lancaster County.

Room Tip: Actually, the fitness center is a jog or walk around a country lane and the pool is a pond, only for the resident swans. For a good room, look at the pictures on the Web site and take your pick. We picked the Garden Room because it is so pretty and girly.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Francha
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Our weekend getaway to Clearview Farm Bed and Breakfast was wonderful. The Wissler's made us feel welcome in their B&B and for us it was like a home away from home. The B&B is well kept, delightfully decorated and a quiet retreat from our normally busy lives. The towns and small cities around the area are classic Amish country - true Americana. We recommend this B&B highly if you plan to be in this area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank corptool
Reviewed 27 June 2012

This was our first stay at a B&B we really had a nice time. The Clearview was so relaxing and a comfortable place to stay that we would definitely go back . Not to mention the owners they were so friendly and made you feel right at home, and for breakfast the food was so delicious and plenty of it. I would recommend this B&B to anyone who wants to get away from the hectic and crazy everyday life to see what life should be like don't forget to bring your favorite bottle of Wine!

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and had our own bathroom this was a very nice room only there is a pitch ceiling while walking to your room then it's a normal ceiling you just have to duck your head.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple