“'Our Anniversary Getaway'”

Clearview Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 8 Ephrata B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 September 2013

WONDERFUL! My wife & I loved our stay! Barry & Cheryl are excellent hosts. Their home is tastefully decorated & our room ( Washington Room) was clean, charming & romantic. The grounds are spectacular. And the breakfast was superb, truly a gourmet meal. We would most highly recommend this establishment!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 August 2013

i was rushed into the lancaster area due to a death in the family.
Had to book something quick.. wanted quietness and peace for one night ( on a weekend)
it was so beautiful at this B &B.. and quiet.. when i sat outside with my morning coffee.. it almost felt like the world had stopped for a bit.. and i could just inhale the beauty of my surroundings. I was very pleased with the "garden room".

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I planned a weekend away and this was the perfect place to stay!! Relaxing, clean and beautiful. The views from our Princess Room were just beautiful!!! Cheryl greeted us and lead us to our room and she is very warm and friendly. The breakfast is just amazing!!! Stuffed French toast and the coffee is just wonderful!!! All I can say is this is a wonderful place to stay and we look forward to our next stay at Clearview Farm Bed and Breakfast!!!! Thanks Cheryl you are a blessing to all who come to your Inn!!!

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms are wonderful!!! We did stay in the Princess Room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2013

It 5:00 pm June 29 and we were late by at least 90 minutes, however when we arrived Cheryl warmly greeted us and lead us up to the Garden Room. Each room is meticulously detailed, clean, and sets an atmosphere to relax by. .

We stayed two nights and found Cheryl and Barry to be excellent and seasoned inn keepers, very attentive to our needs, great resources for things to do and provided excellent leads to places to eat in the area.

The property is well maintained and nicely manicured. The views are relaxing and engaging. You can take walks along Clearview Road. This inn is also a great staring point for a bicycle tour of the country side.

Each morning breakfast was different and was an 5 Star presentation of a wholesome breakfast. Don;t miss the coffee.

Over all it was very pleasant stay in a period farm house operated by experienced and savvy innkeepers. The care and service we experienced was excellent. the combination of the home and service has guaranteed our return and to share this B&B with our friends so they too can have the same wonderful experience.

Thank you Cheryl and Barry for a memorable,quiet and relaxing weekend.

Warmest regards,

Ted and Mary

Room Tip: All the rooms were great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Cheryl was an amazing host, very friendly and kind and accommodating to me and my family, the perfect rest before and after our wedding day. Food was superb and the rooms beautifully decorated. I whole heartedly recommend Clearview and will come and stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My husband and I were here to celebrate our first year anniversary. What a perfect, quiet getaway. If you like being out in the country, then this is the place to be. we enjoyed the detailed vintage decoration. We stayed in the ''garden room'' and absolutely loved it. Our host and hostess were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. My husband got special permission from Barry and Cheryl to put little candles along the sidewalk and outlined a big heart shape in the front lawn. We would go back in a heart beat! Cheryl is an amazing cook. Both mornings we were served promptly. And everything was in order and our hostess even went out of her was to put candles in our room along with dish of strawberries. They went above and beyond to make our stay relaxing and hassle free.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My wife and i spent two nights at the bb to celebrate our one year anniversary! When we arrived we were very warmly welcomed, then shown to our beautiful room (garden room), it was very clean and neat. Breakfast both mornings was OUT OF THIS WORLD, vonderful goot!! :) Barry and Cheryl let me surprise my wife the last night we were there, with the set up of over 100 candles in the walk and yard! They were all for it, and my wife loved it! My wife and i have stayed at several romantic "couple getaways" but this one was one of the best we have ever had! The location, the view, the service, just excellent all around! We were so blessed to have stayed at this wonderful bed and breakfast!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple