“Great food but....”
Review of Lily's on Main - CLOSED

Lily's on Main
Price range: US$35 - US$45
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lily's on Main has become a Lancaster County favorite - featuring a warm, inviting atmosphere and fabulous dining at reasonable prices. Specializing in American fare with artistic flair, Lily's offers entrees and appetizers for those looking for classic American favorites prepared and presented in a unique and delicious way. Located in the heart of downtown Ephrata, Lily's is decorated in the art deco style reminiscent of the 1930's and 40's, and the interior enhances the relaxed, yet sophisticated dining experience that is uniquely Lily's. At Lily's a great meal is also a value. Whether you're looking to celebrate a special occasion, or to spend an enjoyable dinner out with family or friends, Lily's has the selection and price that's right for you. Enjoy the experience that is Lily's... What dining out was meant to be.
Reviewed 15 August 2008

I should be able to give 5 stars but I can't. The decor is lovely, the food is interesting and tasty. The service is slow - 2 hours for lunch with entres and dessert, no drinks or appetizer. How many people can take of 2 hours plus travel time for lunch. $64 (with tip) for LUNCH entre and dessert for two people. No, the food is not THAT good. That is why I have to give this only 3 stars.

Oh the other stinger - I wanted a little bit of dessert, so i ordered cake - cost $7.50. I Ate a few bites off the skinny end - at least 2/3 of the cake was left . I asked to take the rest home. Well they chopped off at least half of the remaing cake so they could stuff it in one of those hamburger size styrofoam boxes. Couldn't they have used a larger box to give me the entire leftover?

Reviewed 3 July 2008

My husband and I spent our twenty-second anniversary at the Artist's Inn, in Terre Hill. Bruce and Jan (Owners/Inn-keepers/Family) suggested we celebrate at Lily's American Cafe. It was a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was romantic and the food was fantastic. We will make the Artist's Inn and Lily's our annual routine.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook