“Can't wait to return- awesome pancakes! Great prices!!!”

Pancake Farm Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
collegeville, pa
“Can't wait to return- awesome pancakes! Great prices!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I don't love pancakes for breakfast but I loved that I could order one of each kind - so I did! Everyone at our table had pancakes and not one of us had a pancake like someone else. Cinnamon raisin, apple cinnamon, peach, pecan, walnut, blueberry, etc. Service was great and made us feel like regulars- only one of us was from the area! I travel through this area and must plan my trips so that I can stop again. We went on a Saturday morning and the wait was not at all long. The lunch menu looked yummy too! So reasonably priced!

• Visited August 2014

Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“MOM"S BREAKFAST”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

PANCAKE FARM is a local breakfast store... Very friendly and always busy. Reason, good home cooked no nonsense food that Mom would be proud of !..... Since it is a "one off: family made hit, they have filled out their restaurant with many small tables which can make it seem too "busy" at times...... Remember to finish your plate ! (The pancakes are awesome... you may want to order a single v/s a stack ..... Really big and good.

• Visited August 2014
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This place is certainly known for it's breakfast. Everything is delicious. Give it a try. Lunch is really good too. Service is great too. Only warning though, the restaurant is very small. You may have to wait huddled in the lobby or outside. Some people don't care for the congestion. If you wait, the food is worth it.

Visited July 2014
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Consistently great breakfast at a good price.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am a regular at this restaurant and have been for over eight years. I try to eat here at least once a week for breakfast. I love the fresh sausage that they have on Fridays and the eggs are always cooked right. They are also willing to take special orders and work to please the customer. It is full of regulars who enjoy the breakfast so that says a lot. I know all of the servers by name and feel like I am part of the family at the restaurant. Service is always fast and efficient and all of the servers are nice, but I have to say that Connie is the best! It is the best place for breakfast in Ephrata, hands down!

• Visited June 2014
PA
“Excellent food. Family atmosphere. Reasonable prices. Only open for breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very nice local friendly restaurant. When you enter people smile at you. People were holding doors for each other as they came and left. Just very nice. Coffee was okay but I am picky about my coffee. Ice tea was okay. There menu was handwritten on yellow school paper in blue ink. It was so relaxing. I hate baked pineapple oatmeal. It was excellent. They had quiche that was homemade and the omelets were excellent. Lunch was just as nice with fresh salads and wraps that you can get to go. Wished I lived there I could make it a hang out just to sit and enjoy the people.

• Visited June 2014