“Great Mexican food! ”

La Borimex
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I had heard this place was great and it didn't disappoint. Definitely not fancy, but I actually thought the "hole in the wall" feel was really charming. We started with chips and salsa. Like all the food, they are made to order. Our chips arrived and were still hot-and tasted awesome! I had a burrito, my friend had a chimichanga. Both were delicious. This is my new favorite restaurant and I will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Local mexican cook (family type restaurant) with home style cooking and sauces. Portions were large and it was serve yourself drinks from their store cooler. They also sell pre-package mexican condiments etc.

no alcoholic drinks and relatively small with one server to take orders both for sit down and takeouts.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This place has good Mexican food. The only thing I don't like is they don't have fountain drinks nor do they serve free chips and salsa. They have a cooler you can get drinks from but none of the meals include drinks. It's a small dining area but I love the authenticity of the place!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Ok this place is good but slow and cost too much for what it is seriously this looks like a grocery store cover up I would avoid or you can be at the wrong place at the wrong time.....

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Nice September evening. Set out on deck. Wife had the Enchiladas special plate. I had the Chile Rellanos. We both really enjoyed our dinner. I am excited to have good Mexican food in the country. Will make many more trip here.