“Worst example of Italian food.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Two Cousins Pizza - Ephrata
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 October 2013

It's a shame because I live and work close by but this is some of the worst food I ever ate, tried several of the dishes and they were all bad, tried lasagna and was extremely disappointed, nothing but mush. Very nice staff unfortunately food is below average. I'm worry to say I will never go back.

2  Thank Rob G

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Best pizza around, always freshly made, great crust and good quality cheese. Never had a bad pie. Fast service.

1  Thank Kell108
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I do take-out and I think their Super Italian Sub is the best around. Fresh baked bread and spicey meat leads to a great sub.