“I really liked Pepe's”

Pepe's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Really nice place with really great food. It doesn't look like much from the road, but it's warm and inviting inside. Pasta meal was great, and the Sicilian pizza had a really nice kick to it.

There are 3 HDTVs on for your entertainment.

Staff was friendly and efficient.

I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I've eaten at Pepe's Pizza many times. I've always had very friendly service. Always had delicious food & great prices. Highly recommend eating there. Have never ran into any kind of problem, at least not yet, but I don't anticipate to either.

Reviewed 31 March 2011

We love this place!!! The pizza is awesome!!! Stromboli is really good too! Pretty much anything there is a good choice!

1  Thank RDH110
Reviewed 21 December 2010

Pepes has the best pizza in the Lititz area. It is my family's favorite pizza and whenever we have it the whole family's happy. Sometimes the owners are a little grumpy but not everyone is always having the perfect day. They know us by name there and it is a very family friendly place. We have had two surprise parties there and they were very helpful! I would without a doubt recommend Pepes, it is the best pizza!

Reviewed 11 December 2010

This is our favorite pizza / wing / stromboli place.Prices are very reasonable. We pass 3 well known pizza joints to get their. They don't serve alcohol, so it tends to be a quiet place, but you can BYOB.

2  Thank Griz40