“Cheesesteaks and Chicken cheesesteaks are the Best”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Luna Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have had both sammies and they compare to the best, they even give Philly a good run. Since I use to live in Philly I would say I know cheesesteaks n chicken cheesesteaks. They're are open just moved down the street

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have been trying Chicken Cheesesteaks at other places, for years, and are always disappointed because we compare them to Bella Luna's and nothing has even come close to these. We always order them with onions and mushrooms and no sauce. They just melt in your mouth! And, the best part of it all is that they have NEVER been dry like a lot of the others we have tried, especially since we don't like them with sauce on them. And, they really fill the roll!!! We split the large sandwich because they are huge! Their French fries are really good too and you get a generous serving of them as well. Can't vouch for the other food they serve...always want the Chicken Cheesesteak!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Funny how I try to support a small, local, "authentic" restaurant by paying cash and not using a credit card to only find out that when your plate comes, their spaghetti ingredients came from Wal-Mart.. Last time I ever eat and support a local "Italian" restaurant, Bella Luna. Feeling VERY dissatisfied and disappointed for a $12.46 serving of "spaghetti..."
First mistake was skipping the commercialized restaurant of Olive Garden in order to support a small, local Italian business. I was expecting spaghetti sauce and meatballs that were homemade but I instead heard a microwave being programmed 5 minutes after I placed my order. (My guess would be that they were defrosting or heating up the meatballs/noodles/bread.) Took the packaged food from the worker without inspecting it and eagerly drove home to consume it. While driving home, I tried some of the bread that they provided and it was nothing but a store bought roll that was reheated and placed in tin foil to be kept warm. Got home, opened up the Styrofoam container and was shocked at what I saw. The aroma of the sauce was that of a commercial sauce and watered down. Disappointed from the sauce, I observed the meatballs knew that were defrosted and of commercial origin. Visually disappointed, I dug in it was as I predicted, nothing special. Only overpriced commercial ingredients masqueraded as being "authentic Italian." Never again will I dine at this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

This place is not out of business. It has moved down the road near KFC. If your looking for the best chicken cheesesteaks around, this is the place to go. Try the buffalo chicken cheesesteak, it's a favorite in our family. Their new location is smaller but cleaner then the old place beside DQ ever was. We are always happy when we go, but maybe it's because we always get the chicken cheeseteaks!