“The best Chinese food in Ephrata!”
Review of Wok n' Roll

Wok n' Roll
Ranked #56 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Our family has eaten here for years. We usually get pork lo mein which is very tasty. The buffet is also very good. Take out is ready for pick up quickly.

1  Thank Walkinlove

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I've eaten here many times and my standard is Tony Wang's. Some days they are as good as Tony, but most times they fall short. My favorite meal is Shrimp Lo Mein. To get it near Tony's, I have to pay extra for shrimp. I look at it this way: If I don't want to drive to Lancaster, this place fits the bill. Not the best, but pretty good.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

The buffet is small but the food is good. If you get there at a busy time you might be waiting until more food comes out. Not bad for the money and service is good. I go for the lunch buffet , I think dinner is more expensive.

1  Thank tito_pa
Reviewed 21 June 2012

While the buffet is small when you compare it to others, the quality of the chinese food it quite good. Each time I have eaten there, I always get the buffet, the food is always fresh, hot and tasty. Also included is self-serve ice cream [a slight down grade from the soft serve machine they use to have] featuring turkey hill ice cream usually in chocolate, vanilla, and cookies n' cream. I recommened going during the week because the buffet is priced cheaper. No matter when you go the food is always good!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I eat there, or order in, at least once a month from Wok and Roll, for years now. The value is amazing. I usually get 3 meals from each order. The food is always fresh, and their delivery folks are always timely.