“nasty raw centered bloody chicken is terrible”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #66 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I pull up to the window for the bucket of chicken and get a bucket of raw chicken that is in a bunch of soggy breading and the lady at the window looks greasy like she doesn't shower at all...they tell me there is no diet root beer available. I even asked the girl at the window how much 2 pieces of white meat chicken was for the boneless... she gave me a price of 99 cents each , so I ordered two...when I went to pay it was over $3 and it wasnt the tax... they dont know what the heck they are doing... my lid to the soda came off and was forced on so it wasnt going to go back on for me and i had to worry it would spill when I was driving home...it was so bad!!!