“Delicious, original, good prices....lots of ice cream!”
Review of Outback Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Grill
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is one of the best places in and around Ephrata, PA. You could drive right past it if your not careful but its worth turning around! It was wonderful homemade dishes in a nice environment with wonderful staff. Each time I've been the the staff felt like they bent over backwards for me. The price range is low but don't let that fool you on the quality! It's a great place for desserts too since it has over 30 soft-serve ice creams! Great place for a date, dessert, or to take the family...wish I lived closer!

1  Thank Liz P

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We found this place by accident on our way to an auction. Great choices for breakfast. I get the special of eggs, potatoes, peppers and cheese Served in a cast iron fry pan. They also do lunches and ice creams. They open at 5 a.m. Super nice staff. If you are ever near Ephrata stop in.

1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This place has nothing outstanding to offer. Drinks are pricey and the food is average. I don't come out of my way to come here but since it's on my way to go anywhere, I have stopped in several times. The service is pretty good but things are just lacking from this place. Also they close way too early to be worthwhile. Gotta say their western decorations are nice and I do love western anything.

1  Thank Jeffery C