“More goodies than you knew you needed”

Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Ephrata
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A treasure trove of candy, dried fruits, nuts, sweets, snacks and bulk foods galore all in one big store! We also offer many unique gift ideas from a box of chocolates to tins filled with our snack products to baskets or fruit and nut trays. Located 4 miles West of Ephrata on Route 322, Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks is a family owned and operated business since 1975 nestled in beautiful Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 27 June 2014

A trip to Weaver's is definitely worth your time. One can find many delicious old favorites plus some new varieties of candies and snacks. I always make a trip when making candy because they have everything I need, including the small, gift boxes in which to pack the candy. There are usually some new items to tempt me to try. I can save money by buying some things in bulk rather than buying them at the grocery store. I love their finely shredded coconut which I can't even find at the grocery store. I put the coconut in everything I can such as cookies, pancakes, ice cream, martinis... I am a coconut lover.

1  Thank Virginia Y

Reviewed 12 December 2013

After researching healthy snack options that I could munch on throughout the day to keep my calorie count up (for weight lifting purposes), I decided to visit Weaver Nut Sweets and Snacks in Ephrata.

Their selection of healthy snack options was extremely vast - took me awhile to decide but I ended up selecting raw almonds.

Their prices were lower than I had seen online, I will certainly be making more trips to their store in the future!

1  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We visited the store during their Anniversary Sale. When we left we couldn't believe how full our bag was for the small amount of money we spent.

Not only do they have great prices, but their selection for candy and snacks is amazing.

Their staff was very friendly and helpful - they helped me find the gummy frogs I was looking for.

We plan to visit again :)

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I'm a big fan of snacks and I'm an even bigger fan of snacks from Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks.

Their butter toffee almonds and dark chocolate covered pretzels sit atop my list of favorite snacks. I buy multiple bags at a time, so I have them around for weeks on end!

Thank goodness for my girlfriend and her delicious cooking or I'd probably try to live off these two snacks alone. They do have thousands of sweets & snacks to choose from but I'll stick with my favorite two for now.

Their retail store is filled with tons of goodies and friendly/helpful staff. Their online store is filled with tons of goodies and easy to use purchase processes :)