“Excellent hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ephrata
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I use this hotel as a base for visiting the Middle Creek WMA. I love it. It is clean, comfortable, free wifi and very friendly. I love the bedding. The Hampton Inns seem to be one of the few hotel chains that understand the value of duvets and ALL bedding is clean for each guest.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank ClaireCarroll
dianabernardo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

We are happy to be your home base for Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area - what a great place to visit! Thank you for calling us "excellent" - it's one of our favorite words, and our Team strives to own excellence in all they do, every day. Our Cloud 9 Bedding is awesome, and is washed fresh for every new Guest every day - unlike many "comforters" at other hotels. So you can truly have sweet dreams when staying at a Hampton! It is available for sale online at hamptonhomecollection.com.

Thanks again for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit. Middle Creek is lovely during the Spring!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have always been a fan of Hampton Inn, but this location is at the top of the list! The staff is welcoming and helpful (a note was even slipped under the door). The facilities are clean, comfortable, and stylish. Our room was quiet and felt like a little apartment. This area is full of Bed and Breakfasts, but I don't know why anyone would want to stay in one when Hampton is more affordable and has just as much personal attention!

Room Tip: Doubles and Kings are the same price!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phebe T

I wish there was an award for "Best Review Title" - you would win it! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to be at the top of your list! I am very proud of our Team for being welcoming and helpful, and for providing clean accommodations - we were recently honored with our 13th "Outstanding" Inspection score by Hilton Worldwide for service & cleanliness scores and will celebrate next month - I will post positive comments like yours at our celebration next month. We hope to see you again on a future visit!

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I have always enjoyed styling at a Hampton Inn and look for one in my travels. The staff is friendly
and goes the distance to please the travelers. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bed quilt is so soft and relaxing I will order one for my own bed. The morning breakfast is quite pleasing and delicious. At the time of my stay, I was informed that the gym was out of service due to work within the room. A gym in town was offered free of charge. The heated pool was a relaxing joy. Will continue to stay at Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Non smoking.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Mikecarstop

Thank you for calling us a great place to stay! I hope that as a fan of the Hampton brand you are a member of our Hilton HHonors program, where you can earn Points & Miles for every stay. Our fitness center is now back in action - our friends at the local Rec center had our back during our renovations to make for a better workout for the future! You can purchase our "Cloud 9" bedding at hamptonhomecollection.com - I actually bought one myself! Thank you for being a loyal fan, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We just happened upon this hotel,traveling late at night our regular hotel stop was sold-out.We found the arrival staff very pleasant and accomidating evan at 11:30pm,They processed our room quickly and effieciently being sure we received any discount that applied,ect. Being over 66yrs old both my wife and I were very pleased with the whole experiance-Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dennis D

How lucky for us that your regular hotel was sold out - hopefully we can take that title over for future visits :)

Thank you for your kind words - I am very proud of our Team for exceeding your expectations!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We were warmly greeted on our arrival and our room was large and well-appointed. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was clean. The light in the bathroom was dim at first and took a while to brighten. The bathtub drain would not close. The heater was noisy, and the rain dripping from the windows was loud and annoying.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank P R

Thank you for your review, and for the high marks in spite of the glitches you experienced. "Clean and comfortable" are two of our favorite words!

The lightbulb in the bathrooms is an energy -efficient design - it does take a little while to get to full capacity, but is part of our efforts to be "greener" - I did not want you to think there was a malfunction. The bathtub drain and heater is something we can address, and will stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for your stay. We want every Guest to be completely satisfied with their stay.

We have had some less than desirable weather this winter and I am sorry the rain was annoying - I certainly agree and am ready for Spring! Please come again the next time you are in the area and give us a chance to provide a "glitch free" stay.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

The staff at this hotel are very accomodating. They truly make you feel special as a guest. I've stayed at this hotel many times and the serrvice is always the same, no matter who is at the front desk, preparing breakfast, etc. The special tokens of appreciation they provide to their honor members are commendable.
The rooms are always spotless, clean towels are provided daily, even if you don't request room service they leave them outside your door.
They go above and beyond to make their guests feel appreciated!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Alice J

I love your review. I am so very proud of our Team - who have led us to our 7th "Lighthouse Award" from Hilton Worldwide for being ranked in the top 5% of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Brand. I am glad their commitment to excellence every day resulted in your calling us the "best hotel and customer service" with "spotless" rooms. This is something we strive for every single day! Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Ephrata.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

We were in Ephrata for a funeral and stayed at the Hampton because relatives there said it was the best hotel in the area. The staff was fantastic! When we checked in the clerk politely asked what had brought us to town. We said a funeral and she immediately gave us the bereavement rate. Imagine our surprise when later on we received a sympathy card from the hotel. This is a beautiful hotel which has just been remodeled. Our king suite was very clean and well furnished with a desk, coffee table, sofa bed and sink/bar area which included a microwave and refrigerator. The continental breakfast is served in a huge well appointed, comfortable room. There is an incredible selection of quality food both hot and cold to choose from. Coffee and tea is always available in the lobby. We look forward to staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jean W

I am sorry to hear what brought you to our area. I am glad our staff expressed our condolences on your loss. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and call us "the best hotel you've stayed in for a long time" - it is quite a compliment. We hope to see you in the future under better circumstances.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephrata
Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#5 of 40 in Lancaster
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs? Share your experiences!