“Expectations met”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ephrata
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel. My expectations were met. The staff were friendly, room and bath well kept, amenities provided from Nutrogena, ample free parking and free internet. The morning I checked out I was able to print my boarding passes in the lobby. The breakfast which is included in the price is a nice way to start the day. The only criticism I have is their use of throw away plates and cutlery. Not sure how that falls in line with the company's eco policies. Are regular dishes and metal cutlery really so prohibited costwise? Not a big deal but would do a lot to make the establishment stand out even more among other chain hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Any room on the upper floors should be fine. I didn't use the spar or pool this time. Last time...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank cologneami

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family and I have been staying at this hotel every summer for years now. The General Manager Diana Bernardo and her staff are amazing! My wife has Celiac Disease, and my kids have a gluten allergy (among other food allergies). Diana has always gone above and beyond to accommodate my wife and children with their dietary needs, so they can enjoy their breakfast. Anyone who has Celiac disease or food allergies (especially with children) knows how challenging it can be to find hotels, or restaurants that have alternative food options available. This is one of the many reasons we choose to stay here every year. The staff is extremely welcoming and kind, the rooms are immaculate and comfortable - What more can you ask for? As a frequent traveller, I highly recommend this hotel to families and business travelers alike. We are looking forward to our next visit this summer.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear of the hotel - Great views!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason_Bo7
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had a wonderful one-night say at the Hampton Inn in Ephrata. We would have stayed longer but our schedule called for only one night. Loved it. It was the best hotel we have stayed in so far. Would go back if we are traveling in PA again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I've traveled a lot on business and this is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Not only are the accommodations excellent but the staff is top notch. I arranged a 10 day stay and found a welcome basket full of treats and gifts in my room. One morning when leaving I forgot to take the "Do Not Disturb" sign off of my door. When I returned, I found a bag with clean towels and a note from housekeeping since they were not able to get in the room to do their routine. I've never had that kind of service anywhere else. In fact, most of the time at other hotels when I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on in the morning, even when I remove it to leave... I am disappointed to find that housekeeping completely forgot to check back with my room... even when I notify the front desk that I'm leaving and I'd like my room cleaned. Finding that bag of towels at my door impressed the heck out of me. It's the little things that make you feel comfortable and this hotel has that down pat. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Nice location. Plenty of parking. Staff is very friendly. Room is exactly what you expect.....nice room and a nice price. Clean and in order. Would go back for sure. Daily breakfast is good and filling.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Our family recently stayed here for 3 nights while visiting the area. This was our first visit to the hotel and will definitely not be our last. The staff at the hotel was great. They were all friendly, courteous, and professional. We had to get a handicap accessible room to fit our family of five. The room was quite spacious with comfortable pillows and beds. The room was also quite clean and welcoming. The buffet breakfast was wonderful with a nice variety from which to choose. My kids were excited to get coloring pages, crayons, and mints at breakfast. The hotel is situated close to all the attractions of Ephrata, Lititz, and even Lancaster. We usually stay along Route 30 close to Dutch Wonderland, but this was a nice change. The small town feel was enjoyable. The only negative was the small pool and that our room was on the side of the hotel that didn't offer a view of the city.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the parking lot because it offers a wonderful view of the city.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is by far the best Hampton Inn and perhaps the best non-resort hotel I have ever stayed in. The first impression was the absolutely friendliest staff. We were there to enjoy Memorial Day weekend exploring antique shops and Amish shops. The staff took the time to give us directions in preprinted cards but also to write on their recommendations based on what we wanted to see. All this before we actually checked in. Rooms were very clean and spacious. The free breakfast was top notch and and all staff were helpful and went out of their way to make the stay perfect. Definitely going back this month for an antiques show in Adamstown.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Diana B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

"Excellent" is such a compliment to us. And the fact that you called us the best Hampton? That's HUGE! Because there are a lot of us :) We are honored by your kind words. We are so proud of our Team, and will share your comments in our next hotel newsletter. We hope you find some good treasures on your next trip to Adamstown (Antiques Capital USA!)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephrata
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
#5 of 40 in Lancaster
AmishView Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs? Share your experiences!