Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
US$62
US$182
US$177
Priceline
Comfort Inn Amish Country(New Holland)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat hotelgreen dragonapplebee's restaurantcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay here againfront desk stafflancaster countyroom was clean and comfortablecookieswafflesshort driveamish countryhome away from homeindoor poolephraiminns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Staff will do ANYTHING to help a guest, and this extends to ALL staff members of this team, not just the front desk. Excellent experience where every special requests is met with a smile and 100% effort. The commitment to military discounted rates is much appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a very accommodating group! The front desk couldn't have been more like family without the benefit of a DNA test! They made our stay better than we could have wished for. We were there for a sisters' weekend, and, though our times together are always special, the entire experience with Mountain Springs Hampton Inn in Ephrata made it especially special! Spectacular!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Hampton Inn & Suites in Ephrata continues to be an excellent hotel overall. Have no complaints with staff, cleanliness or quality of breakfast. One serious issue though that bears mentioning---our door was left propped open after housecleaning finished for the day. We came back to find the safety lock between the door & the door frame. We had nothing valuable & no one appeared tro have entered the room. On the positive side we hd the best view possible for the local Fourth of July fireworks display !!!

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the town not parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank John_CNorfolk
Diana B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

First, I want to thank you for the great review in spite of the security issue you experienced. When I spoke with the housekeeping manager he was already aware of the issue as the front desk had let him know after speaking with you at check out. He has already spoken with the housekeeper who cleaned your room and made her aware of the door being left open. I assure you this is not typical of the service we provide, as we are very security conscious, even being in an area as safe as Ephrata. Rest assured this experience has served as a reminder to double check that all guest doors are closed properly after cleaning. As you are a seasoned traveler your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been used as a training tool.

On a positive note, I am glad you enjoyed the fireworks - our location on the hill makes us a popular spot to take in the show. We hope to see you again on another visit to Lancaster County and thank you again for calling us an excellent hotel in spite of the issue you experienced.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am permanently in a wheelchair due to a stroke that left me a quadraplegic. I wanted to take a trip to Lancaster with my husband, daughter, her husband and my 3 grandchildren. I often find it difficult to travel because the doorways and bathrooms are not accessible for my wheelchair even though most hotels say they are accessible. I don't think alot of hotels understand how hard it is for a quadraplegic to go on a trip. This hotel was truely accessible for me. There was plenty of room for me to move around inside our suite and the bathroom. The roll in shower was a plus you don't see in other hotels. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. You may pay a little extra to stay here, but you get what you pay for. Staying at this hotel helped make our trip more comfortable and stress-free. It was also accessible for me to go to the pool and watch my granchildren having fun...they also had a chair I could've used to enter the pool myself...I'm not that daring though! But what a thoughtful item for wheelchair bound children!

Room Tip: Read the reviews!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel. My expectations were met. The staff were friendly, room and bath well kept, amenities provided from Nutrogena, ample free parking and free internet. The morning I checked out I was able to print my boarding passes in the lobby. The breakfast which is included in the price is a nice way to start the day. The only criticism I have is their use of throw away plates and cutlery. Not sure how that falls in line with the company's eco policies. Are regular dishes and metal cutlery really so prohibited costwise? Not a big deal but would do a lot to make the establishment stand out even more among other chain hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Any room on the upper floors should be fine. I didn't use the spar or pool this time. Last time the pool was a nice place to chill out at the end of the day. Also didn't have any room service in the traditional sense but couldn't figure out how to remove the checks above.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo