Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$76
ComfortInn
US$134
US$102
Glass House Inn(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$95
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
Red Roof
US$141
Courtyard
1,160 results
All reviewsclub levelconvention centerbay viewbeautiful hotelparking garagehotel restaurantstarbucks coffeeper daymaritime museumpresque islestate streetroom keyfront desk staffconferencelakefrontfireplacesnow
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was a business trip. The business portion was in convention center. Not easy to get to though. Hotel was clean and wonderful views from the room. This was our second time there and would definitely go back. Staff was great!

Room Tip: View of the bay is awesome!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Marianne H
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We hope to see you in Erie again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying, it's in a great location. Beautiful setting, downtown, polite and friendly staff, but inexperienced. We paid $350 for a one night stay. For $350 I expected MUCH more. For example, there was no valet, and upon inspection of our sheets we found hair in the bed that wasn't ours! We called housekeeping to request more sheets and an additional pillow and had to wait 30+ minutes for the sheets. I remade the bed myself and had a hard time sleeping after the hair discovery.
The next morning we were looking forward to the breakfast buffet that was prices at $12.95 per person. We had high expectations due to the announcement that reservations were recommended. Needless to say when we saw the so called "buffet" it was no more than a Continental breakfast bar. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! All in all, entirely over priced! I would recommend if it were $139 or around that price, because it's just a standard motel room. Nothing to write home about.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jodi M
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Jodi,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel and for taking the time to provide me with valuable feedback regarding your experiences. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the downtown setting, location and freindly customer service. I also appreciate you letting me know about your negative observations, particularly the issues with the sheets, breakfast buffet quality and pricing. Rest assured that I will use your experiences to refine our processes and educate our staff so this does not happen again in the future. Thanks again for your feeback and we hope to see you in Erie again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

From Terry's cheerful welcome on the Club Floor, to the comfortable rooms with Bay or marina views, and the delicious dinners we have enjoyed at the Bayfront Grille, the Sheraton Erie Bayfront is our hotel of choice in Erie. We have stayed there many times, and keep returning.

Room Tip: The rooms farthest from the parking garage seem to be the quietest. The rooms overlooking the bay offer splendid views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jill V
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank your for choosing the Sheraton Erie Bayfront for your recent stay in Erie. I appreciate your positive comments and will be ceratin to share them with the staff. We hope to see you at the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I recently stay at the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel. The hotel is very nice. It has a generous lobby. It’s location at the edge of the city and next to the marina, is excellent. The restaurant is bright, clean, and has large windows that take full advantage of the lovely view. It has an outdoor patio that overlooks the bay. The menu is serviceable. I enjoyed the grill chicken sandwich. It was very good. However the glutton-free, whole grain French toast was a disappointment (I know, I should have seen that coming!). The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable, nicely decorated, and quiet. I had a lovely view of the bay. The disappointments include the absence of a refrigerator and the window didn’t open. I have stayed here in the past and will return in the future. It is a nice place to be!

Room Tip: All of the rooms seem to be good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Miner62

Thank you for your recent stay at the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel. I appreciate your comments and am glad that you got a chance to enjoy Erie. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed on the Club floor, and it was worth the extra charge. The view was fantastic, especially with the storm that came in over the lake. The snacks and drinks that were in the club "lounge" for the afternoon consisted of veggies, cheese, crackers, soda, water, and coffee. Complimentary breaksfast the next morning had pastries, cereal, fruit, pancakes, and sausage. The breakfast hostess was so kind and welcoming, and the food was great.

My only complaints were of a minor nature. When you are paying $200 for a room, you expect the details to be attended to. There was a stain on the bottom sheet, a rip in the bed skirt, and a missing "link" in the shower curtain that was rigged to work anyway. Again, nothing that impacted our stay in any way, but the little things are noticed.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Club level is worth the extra charge.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank kimber926

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel. I am glad you had a great stay with us and got to enjoy the Club Lounge and great views from your guest room. We hope to see you in Erie again soon!