OK, this was a decent place and I would stay here again
Stayed here one night, 6/20/2014, and was pleased it was a decent place. I pulled up around 10pm and there were several people outside the front entrance in animated but pleasing chatter. The lobby had 4 or 5 groups of people talking, several had children under 12 years old. All seemed like a lively well attended hotel. Front desk was pleasant enough and they checked me in quickly. I went to park around back and when I got out of my car there were 40 or so people at the outdoor pool, many children included, all having a fun time with the pool there. I knew I chose a good family hotel. Definitely I would stay here again.
A few notes:
- room was clean and nice size
- room was cooled with a/c before I arrived: nice!
- bedding good with 5 pillows for king bed, pillows comfortable
- the bed turned out to be comfortable for sure
- the sheets crisp and clean
- a nice 34" or 37" TV with good channels
- fridge & microwave
- bathroom clean and good size
- plenty of towels, clean and not too old
- room work area adequate with comfortable chair
- decent room lighting
- in-room Internet worked well, easy to connect
- free breakfast was good. Eggs, sausage, waffles, breads, fruit- decent quality and a bit better than I would have expected for this level hotel
Like I said, I would stay here again no problem!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Erie
- Comfort Inn Erie
- Erie Comfort Inn