Hilton Garden Inn Erie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Solstice(Erie)
View Hotel
All reviewssafari grillcracker barrelkeurig coffee makergreat hotelroom was cleanpool and hot tubfront desk staffbreakfast buffetbusiness centerwonderful staysplash lagoonwould definitely stay here againrestaurants and shoppingpeach streetstaff was very friendlyshort driveparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our staff in this clean, modern , roomy hotel with excellent service from staff. The breakfast provided ample variety with freshly made omelets. Will stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Erie on my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank XCruisers
Gary S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Erie.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I needed a room fast as the house I was staying in had mold and it was making my daughter and I very sick. We called around and the Hilton Garden Inn had the only room available. It was a little on the expensive side for my budget, but worth it. We ended up staying 5 nights, until we flew home. The room was 2nd floor double queen beds. It was clean!! No stray hairs, no questionable stains, no dust bunnies in the bathroom floor corners. It was quiet and so very comfortable. The only thing was the restaurant within the hotel was a bit pricy and the room was a bit pricy for my budget, but I did get a discount as a AAA member. Also nice was the business room the Hilton Garden Inn had with computers, printers, fax machines, etc. They try to accommodate their guests. We did try staying at another hotel comparable to the Hilton Garden Inn, but even though they upgraded us to a King Jr. suite, it was not as clean or comfortable as the Hilton and we went back. All in all it was a great stay and I would definitely stay exclusively there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in a King Spa suite and a double Queen suite. Both were nice, but we preferred the double Queen. We liked the two beds and coziness of the room. If my whole family had been with me instead of just my daughter, the King Spa suite would have been perfect for nearly the same price.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie H
Gary S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are pleased that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. We appreciate the kind comments you made in your review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Erie area.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Three sisters reserved a room for two nights for a mini-reunion in Erie. Upon arrival we discovered our room was on the fifth floor and one of us won't use elevators. The staff was quick to find us another room on the second floor and upgraded us to a junior suite for no extra cost. A very pleasant surprise. The room was very clean and comfortable although the allure of the "Heavenly Bed" escaped us. We enjoyed the use of the pool and spa but didn't try the restaurant. We will be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trixiesmom

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and happy to know that you would stay with us again. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Erie area.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

we stayed her this past weekend . the room was clean and spacious. the staff were helpful and pleasant. it was the perfect location for us as it was a very short drive to Presque isle downs. we walked to cracker barrel for breakfast as it is situated directly across from the hotel. as well there are many restaurants nearby. it is also close to millcreek mall if you are interested in shopping. I thought this Hilton garden inn was excellent and would definitely recommend it to anyone going to erie

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marciag21
Gary S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and truly appreciate your recommendation. It sounds as though you had a great weekend and ware are happy to have been a part of it. Please come back again the next time you are in Erie.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is my fourth stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, Erie. I have never experienced a problem. The staff is both friendly and professional.
My only complaint would be dinner at the Safari Grille. It is super expensive and not worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank PhotoNutDallas
Gary S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoy your stay when you are with us and thank you for the nice compliments. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Erie.