Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$101
SpringHill Suites
US$129
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
Wingate by Wyndham Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
US$76
US$93
US$77
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$134
  • Pool
US$108
HIExpress.com
All reviewsblack jaxsausagewafflesbreakfast buffetan older hotelshuttle servicelocation is greatwould stay here againoff the highwayerie pamicrowavedryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I bought our stay on priceline.com, and got what I paid for. This location is a motel lay out. You have to walk outside to get to your room, and all rooms receive the noise from the interstate. I didn't really feel safe to be truthful. The room I stayed in was old and need to be refurbished from top to bottom. The shower is challenging for anyone over 5 feet or taller, unless you are able to contort your body backwards.
The breakfast was good, and my children enjoyed it. Staff were not overly friendly. I wasn't asked how my stay was, nor did I receive a Thank You for staying with us. Customer Service was lacking. I would not return to this location. Worth spending another $20 to $30 a night for that little bit extra.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
QualityInnErie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hello and thank you for your review,

I'm sorry you didn't feel safe at our facility. I can assure you that we are in an extremely safe neighborhood. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our buffet breakfast. I hope that you change your mind and visit us agan sometime, especially in the summer months. Our hotel will be much busier, and maybe you can stop into Black Jax, our in house bar and grille.

Anthony Steele

Reviewed 3 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My girlfriend and I wanted to go to peach street and go shopping around the grove city outlet malls, and instead of staying close to the malls, there is a bunch more to do if you stay near peach street. We booked this through Hotwire.com, and we ended up paying $40/night, which is truly unbelievable, so we thought why not, even despite the 2.5 star rating.

We were genuinely suprised at what amenities the hotel offered, for being away from all the action of Peach street, and sort of in the middle of nowhere, the fact that the hotel had a pool, a bar, restaurant, games room, and a free hot continental breakfast... all for $40? that was a great deal!

The hotel was clean, I had no issues with the cleanliness of the lobby or the room. The lobby wasn't "modern" by any means, but it was definitely comfortable, with a fireplace, nice leather couches, and a television.

The gentleman at the desk was very friendly and helpful, told us about the casino right across the street and even gave us a $7.00 voucher each for it, which isnt bad.

We got a 2 queen room, (#200), on the second floor right above the lobby. It was clean, spacious, maybe could use a slight bit of updating, but for the price i was expecting a lot worse. The beds were comfortable and the heater worked great! (we stayed during the snowstorm on February 18th)

There are a couple things I would complain about, one was the shower head needed to be de-scaled, as the stream coming out wasn't the most effective. The television we had in the room was very very old, probably from the 90's, it didn't swivel all the way so we could only watch tv from the left bed and not the right one without being uncomfortable. At the restaurant, they didn't have prices on any of the drink on the menu! so every time we had to ask the bartender how much for this, and how much for that, and each time he said "oh it's between $4-7". It would be a lot easier if they just priced the drinks!

But apart from that, it was great for the money, and we would definitely stay again. Perhaps in the summer where the pool and bar would be more appealing!

Room Tip: ask for the second floor, facing towards the pool. Better views and less drafty!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Scott,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Quality Inn & Suites. We try to provide our guests with as many amenities as possible so they can thorougly enjoy their stay with us. I'm sorry you weren't 100% satisfied with your room. We are currently remodeling a large majority of our rooms. Thank you for your feedback about the drink menu at Black Jax. The menu can be a bit confusing when you don't know the prices.

Thank you for your good review and we hope to see you again,
Anthony Steele,

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel on Feb 17th. The price was great but you get what you pay for. It had motel type layout and my room opened onto the back parking lot on first level. The bedroom was okay except for an old TV and drafty door (a real problem in the middle of winter). The bathroom was horrible with an ancient yellow cast iron tub and bad caulking everywhere. Aside from price and location, this was a complete let down.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Hello Nicole,

I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied with the price on your room. I'm sorry to hear that you were'nt happy with your hotel room. We are in the process of remodeling our rooms. Unfortunately, not all of them are done yet. I hope that you give us another chance and next time maybe you could stop in for dinner at Black Jax, our in house bar and grille.

Tony Steele

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Went to check out the casino for a couple nights. I reserved a king smoking room. No trouble checking in. Room was on the second level. The outside of the walkways and staircases were very worn with crumbling concrete. Well being exposed to Erie weather...no wonder :). The room itself was ok. Bed was pretty comfy and clean. Pillows could stand to be larger. Small room with an older tv. Bathroom was ok and looked pretty clean. Wallpaper was peeling on seems in a few places. A lot of air comes in around the door so we put towels down. It was -2 outside. Didn't like that fact that you would have to trek quite a way outside to go to the lobby for breakfast since there are no internal hallways...all outside. We never made it to breakfast with it being so cold and didn't want to scrape and warm up the car that early. So I can't say how the breakfast is. It is very close to the casino and the hotel provides a free shuttle until midnight. With the super 8 hotel immediately next door, finding a parking spot close to our room was hit and miss. Actually had to park on the other side of the super 8 on Saturday and walk around the building to get to our room at the quality. That was cold with the -15 windchill and snow flying.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
QualityInnErie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hello,

We appreciate your review and will look into the room you stayed in immediately. If you get a chance, please contact the hotel at your earliest convenience so we could find out your stay information and see if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Thank you!!