“We love Bob Evans!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We always eat at a Bob Evans while we travel to the US, as we love their menu items...
We were not disappointed at this one, at all! The service was friendly, and our food arrived in a very short time.
The food was delicious and the portions ample.
We would love to see Bob Evans come to Canada!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The food selection was plain, outdated. When I go out I look for new and exciting things to try, I saw nothing on the menu that I could not make for myself at home. I remember when I loved going to Bob Evans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner however those days are long gone.
The wait staff was unfriendly, asked for another set of silverwear and ended up eating without them since she never came back to our table. When we were leaving she went right to the table to look for a tip. There was not one...no drink refills, no asking how everything was, and when I dropped my silverwear on the floor and asked for more I was ignored.
Will not be going back to this one...may have to try the one on Peach street even though traffic is a nightmare at times.

1  Thank KM_LP528
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Good food great service.A comparable prices and verry nice place to eat..Had a nice hotel and good food.When you get a chance give this a try Think you will like it..

Reviewed 7 July 2013

good variety at reasonable prices. good for breakfast lunch and dinner. A little difficult to get to.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Bob Evans is a chain that boggles my mind! The food is usually good and reasonably priced. They have a large selection to appeal to anyone in your group!

However, they are so inconsistent with their service and food quality. I have visited MANY locations in MANY states over MANY years. Whenever you go to a BE, its like rolling the dice! Usually good food, but often the service stinks! Sometimes they both are bad!

This one looked like it was recently remodeled and looked nice. The breakfast was EXCELLENT! However, the food took FOREVER to come and although the waitress was friendly, she NEVER checked on us after she brought our food! Then we waited FOREVER for the check! It was not very busy and I like to tip but it is not automatic. If she stopped by to see how our meal was and said sorry for the wait, I would have tipped! Working as a waitress, I thought tips were important....

Come on BE, hire some management from chains with good service like Cracker Barrel or Chick Fil A that can clean up your service and you will thrive! Right now, it seems like you will not survive!

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!