“very good meals!”

Bob Evans
Ranked #33 of 407 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Aliquippa
“very good meals!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We went in just an hour before closing! I was afraid we might be rushed because the staff wanted to go home-I was wrong!! Nothing was rushed and the food was great-even my take out was perfect!

Visited July 2014

“food and service in restaurant is better than waitress' driving”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We checked out the menu early in the pm 1:30ish and four minutes later as we were stopped at the stop sign, the waitress that left just before us, blew past us in the other lane and then blew past the next two stop signs before turning onto Peach Street, demonstrating a total disregard for laws, other cars/pedestrians in the vicinity and desire to get out of the area as soon as possible. When we returned for supper, I was happy that she would not be around to serve us for supper.
Our Server, Alice. was terrific. She was soon at our table, took our drink orders, had them there soon, took our food orders and delivered them correctly. As the meal progressed, she checked with us at various times and noticed that my drink was getting low and brought a second one without being asked. I told our questioning son that she is a very observant to notice such things.
She had many tables going at the same time and was totally in command. Well done!

• Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Pancakes!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Nothing says vacation like pancakes, at least for me! The Bob Evans on Peach street was modern and clean. We enjoyed their advertised Cinnamon pancakes, which they give you 4 large pancakes covered in cinnamon glaze, cream cheese glazed and whipped cream. Yum!

Visited May 2014
Sauquoit, New York
“get the biscuits”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We ate at this Bob Evans on our way to Ohio. It is located just off the I-90 Highway.
The wait staff was attentive, and my husband got a hot pot of coffee just for him at the table.
The food was hot and tasty and a very reasonable price. We both got a special that included the entrée with soup or salad and dessert. They even gave us extra biscuits to take to go, as we enjoyed them so much.

• Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great value”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had supper here and the senior's pot roast was better than home cooked, and my wife's scrambled eggs and rye toast were delicious. The hot tea was very hot and the service was prompt and correct. The next morning we went in for breakfast and again great service with a smile. The cinnamon blossoms are fantastic. Definitely will return.

Visited May 2014